You letter reads:

Dear Professor Snape,

I am truly sorry for how James and the marauders treated you while you were at Hogwarts. I can tell it has really affected you. I would like to apologise on behalf of my parents, especially Sirius. I know him and James have said some horrible things to you, I hope this makes you feel a bit better. Even a little bit is a start, right? I can't even describe how bad I feel, I know what it feels like to be isolated and I know it feels horrible. I was wondering if you could give Lupin another chance? He has changed a lot, but if that's to much to ask then I understand. As long as you feel better, I'll be happy.

Many thanks,
                    Y/N Lupin Black

You put your hand up.

'Umm Professor Snape? I finished my work and umm, I have a letter for you.'

He comes and takes the letter from your hand.

'Good, now you can help Mr Weasley.' He says.

'Of course Professor. So Ron, what you stuck with?'

You and Ron work with each other for five minutes.

'Y/N come here please,' Says Snape. You walk over to his desk and he shows you your letter. 'Why did you write me this note?'

'I feel awful for how my parents treated you. And I realised that they were the ones in the wrong, I was hoping, if you could accept my apology?' You say.

'It's not your fault Y/N. I appreciate your apology though, please take a seat.'

You smile at him and go sit back down.

'Ron, I think it worked. He said he feels better.' You whispered to Ron.

'Bloody hell Y/N, what did you do?' He asks shocked.

'I apologised on behalf of mine and Harry's parents.'

'Class dismissed!' Said Snape.

You walk out with Harry and Ron.

'Well, that was an easy lesson.' You say to the both of them.

'Easy?! I barely read ten pages. I think you're just super smart.' Said Ron.

'Or maybe you're just stupid Ron!' You say. You look at Harry and the both of you were holding back your laughs, and Ron could tell.

'You don't think that too, do you Harry?' Ron said looking at his best friend.

You and Harry start laughing.

'I'm just going to pretend you didn't ask that!' He relied.

Ron rolls his eyes at you.

'Oh hush Ron, it could be worse. You could look like Harry.' You say.

It takes a second but you and Ron start laughing and Harry just stands there confused.

Fred and George run over to you.

'Sorry guys, but we're gonna have to steal Y/N from you.' Says Fred.

'It's cool, you can have her. She was just calling me stupid and Harry ugly.' Said Ron.

'Don't make me set a firework off in your dorm Ron.' You say.

Ron and Harry walk off to find Hermione.

'Y/N, let's go to the courtyard. It's really sunny outside and we need to speak to Wood about our quidditch match tomorrow.' Said George.

'Okay, let's go then.' The three of you walk to the courtyard when three other people approach you.

'Look what we have here. Get a load of this monster. She doesn't know how to communicate. Her mind is in a different place.' Says Pansy.

You look at the ground. Your eyes begin to tear up.

'Will everybody please give her a little bit of space.' Said George.

'Get a load of this train wreck. Her hairs a mess and she doesn't know who she is yet.' Said Blaise.

You look at Draco with tears streaming down your face. 'You told them?!' You ask him.

'Look Y/N, I'm sorry. It sort of just, slipped out, okay?'

'Why would you do that? They're not supposed to know! What is wrong with you?! I need to call my dad so just.... Leave me alone.'

You walk off and the twins run after you, but you don't notice them.