"Tell it to me."

I was interested in what went on between them. It must have been some argument for them to hate each other so much.

"Some other time, I really don't want him to be the topic of our conversation," he laughed.

"Okay."

There was silence between us for a moment and all you could hear were the baristas taking orders and people shuffling and murmuring in the cafè. People's voices filled the room giving it more warmth. The air conditioning was off and the heater was turned up to keep everyone inside from freezing. 

"Would you like to go with me to a wedding?" he asked out of no where.

"A wedding? I've never been to one," I continued to drink my coffee.

"I don't personally know the man getting married but, it is business related and I am invited. I might as well have you tag along with me so it won't feel like I'm on the job, yeah?"

"I don't know if I could I mean I have finals to study for...actually when is it?"

"Baby, it's during winter break. It'll be fun, you'll be with me the entire time," he smiled.

"I'll have to think about, like I mean, I don't want people to actually see me with you. Ew," I playfully said.

Harry frowned and removed his hands from mine. 

"You don't want to be seen with me?" 

"Harry, I was just kidding. I am with you right now aren't I?"

"Oh."

He looked out the window and bit his lip. Oh my god did he actually think I was serious? 

"Harry," I leaned onto the table so I could get his attention. 

He turned his head towards me and swapped the beanie off his head to run his fingers through his hair. 

"Harry, I was just kidding. You're so lovely and it is an honor to be seen with you. In fact I'm scared what people think when they see us together because you are the hot one in this relationship and I don't think I'm mentally capable to handle that," I said truthfully while trying to joke a little.

He cracked a smile. "But, seriously though don't be upset I was just kidding about before. I'll go to the wedding with you. I would love to see you wearing a suit, you'd probably be even hotter," I mumbled the last part.

I could tell he heard what I said because he started to laugh, his dimple showing. He leaned forward to pressing his lips against mine for just a moment. The taste of his coffee was strong and I could now taste it on my lips.

"You're too cute Madison I swear, " he exclaimed.

"I'm not very cute, you should see how I wake up in the mornings," I told him.

"Are you forgetting that you've slept over twice already?" he laughed.

"Right, right I forgot," I laughed too.

"When am I going to receive an invite to your bedroom. You've seen mine already, it's only fair," he smirked.

"Whenever," I shrugged, "actually whenever my parents allow you too. I'm technically not legal yet, so they still have control over me," I laughed awkwardly.  

"Well I can't wait until you're finally eighteen, baby," he brushed my leg with his foot from under the table.

I gasped at the gesture and the redness crept up to my cheeks. He continued to do the same movement.