Harry was handsome, smart, somewhat funny, and just everything Louis knew he would be. He's your regular Casanova. But Louis still had his own demons to face, slacking off, fighting with his mother's new boyfriend (Kash. Who the fuck names their kid Kash), drinking, and overall childish personality. He missed his younger self.

Nothing changed. Harry was still out of reach, and he could be leaving soon if he decided to transfer to Africa to teach like he'd been dreaming about. There was a place in South Africa that needed people like him, but  Harry texted him these things, talked of impacting the lives of others as his way of saying thank you to whatever God helped him make it this far. Louis guessed it was the very one that brought them together again.

Harry worked and had a steady job and a family and he handled things like a man. You would have never guessed he had abusive parents and was fostered then adopted. The boy clearly wanted to move on from his earlier life and focus on the now. And who was Louis to stand in his way like this?

"I gotta go," Louis decided hoisting himself off the couch and grabbing his sweater to slip on. Zayn huffed out the air he was holding in.

"I hope you're not going to do anything rash. Don't lose him again, Louis."

He had a sixth sense for when Louis was preparing to do something moronic, not thinking through before he performed his stupid actions. Zayn always had a knack for things of this sort. It was part of his charm, yet part of the reasons he thinks he couldn't get rid of the guy. Louis needed him, and Zayn never took advantage of this fact.

Scrolling through his and Harry's texts, he found Harry's door number and made it there in record's time, out of breath. Once he found the exact room, he gulped, reflecting his decisions, and knocked on the door with delicacy.

Several knocks later, it opened, and revealed a....blonde character of some sort.

"Howzit? You alright mate? You look like you've been on the move," he laughed, opening the door further. Who the hell was this guy? He was pale as hell, as well as irritating by the looks of it. Looks like he swings both ways- It's very possible- and he might be trying to hook Harry, too. It's a late Saturday night, why the hell else would he be here. Harry's too old for sleepovers.

"Um, excuse me, but does a Harry Styles live here? I don't recall him mentioning living with anyone and you really don't look like his type." What was Louis talking about? He'd barely had time to talk to Harry, let alone find out what his type is.

The blonde gave him a blank stare, but then he was full on cackling at Louis, leaning against the frame of the door for support.

"You- you think that I'm- oh God. Harry! I think your admirer is here to claim what's his." The boy began to laugh and laugh, mocking Louis for his earlier judgment. Maybe it was a bit absurd to jump to the conclusion that Harry would lead him on, but he still justified himself to show that his earlier assumption could have very much made sense.

Soon Harry had come to check out all the commotion, and blue eyes met green for what would seemingly be the first time, the way Harry beamed at him, flourishing at the sight of Louis disheveled at his doorstep, his friend calling him his admirer. He was clearly sleeping, the way his hair was a messy ball of curls, and his eyes shone a pleasant distancy type of stare that clearly showed he'd indeed been dreaming. So angelic, and Louis resisted the urge to reach out and pet his hair, search for that hidden halo.

"Louis? You're my secret admirer?" he asked curtly dismissing Niall from his line of vision. The glint of mischief did not go unnoticed by Louis before he vanished behind the door.

The older shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine." And Louis almost smiled at the longingness lingering in the taller boy's eyes, but he came there for a reason.