Jason reaches over and shuts the radio off, “God shut the fuck up before I kill us both!” He growls rubbing his temples. Rolling my eyes I turn the car smoothly into our drive way and pull into the garage. Jason bolts out as soon as the car stops and I shake my head grabbing both our bags from the back seat. When I see him waiting in front of the locked door because he doesn’t have a key a smirk comes to my lips. Pulling the key from my pocket I shove Jason’s bag into his chest roughly causing him to let out a loud oaf, earning a cold glare from him.

Once inside I lead him up the stairs and to the guest room, assuming he doesn’t have any idea where he is staying. Turning to look at him I see that I’m right as he follows behind me with a curious look on his face. Throwing the door open I walk in gesturing around the room, “This will be your room from now on, okay…….ok well then great have fun, I’m going to be in my room, don’t disturb me…ever…even if you’re on fucking fire I don’t fucking care, don’t come in my room.” And with that I walk out heading next door where I throw my stuff onto my bed and shut and lock my door.

For a minute I stand there leaning against my door with my eyes shut letting the weight of today’s events off my shoulders. Today had been the craziest day of my life. First Jason, then Collin, and then Chad and Sadie. Why was I the only person in the whole entire world that was getting fucked by everyone around them? Not literally..but..Figuratively.

Not wanting to do homework just yet I go to sit at my computer which is next to my bed and across from my closet and bathroom.  Immediately after I turn my computer on Sadie calls on Skype, groaning I debate whether or not I want to pick up the call. It rings five times before I finally give in and click ANSWER WITH VIDEO CHAT button.

“Hey,” she says with a concerned look on her face, “What happened after school today, are you okay?” Thinking this over I nod, “I’m just stressed out I think,” I let my voice drop several notches so I’m sure that Jason cant here me next door.

“Stressed about what baby?” She asks.

Staring at her for a second I look at my keyboard, “It’s just that, first Jason, and now chad, I just feel like I can’t even be myself around the only person who accepts me,” Rubbing my head I hold back the pin prick of tears I feel, I am not a fucking girl and I refuse to cry. “Now that you and Chad are dating, I’m not ever going to be able to hang out with you alone,” My voice raises in octave at the end of my sentence and Sadie eyebrows raise in surprise.

“Oh my god Caleb are you going to cry?” She asks in a whisper.

“Fuck no!” I lie, “I’m Fucking Caleb Mowery, not some dumb girl!”

Sadie smiles, “Well we can still hang out all the time Caleb don’t worry.” Nodding I let her go on and on about Chad for a good 20 minutes before she stops and says, “But how about that Collin kid, can you say hunk?” Her eyes light up. Shifting In my seat uncomfortably I shrug, “I don’t know he’s kind of freaking me out.”

“Why?” as she says this she reaches off screen and grabs a pack of cookies, shoving a few into her mouth.

“I don’t know, I mean the way he treats me is freaky,” pausing I debate whether or not to tell her about what happened in the lunch room but decide against it. “The way he looks at me is just weird.”

“I think you’re being paranoid; I mean he’s probably extremely straight.” Staring at her I think back to his hand inside my pants pockets while his other one gripped my hip. Shivers run up my spine and I nod. “Yeah for sure, completely straight.” I wonder if I’m saying this more to convince myself than anything else. “Anyways I got bio homework, so I’ll catch up with you later okay?” She nods eating a few more cookies.