Bomb "Kush" Pussy!!

🗣🍃
parties are a way to let loose and
forget you problem for one night until
you wake up in the morning hungover asf!
💨🍾

TW:  Mentions of Swearing, drugs, sexual references, and nude. If these things trigger you, then this book might not be for you! Stay safe! :)

  Emma opened up her eyes to see that see was sitting on Luke's lap curled into a ball on his lap. The boys were being extra annoying about the Bom Pussy List and would probably be talking about it for literally forever.
"Yo Sid sent someone. Leila Kwan Zimmer. Hot Fresh." said Geo.
E- "Hey i know her. Think She's in one of my classes."
Luke- "How the fuck would you know. you literally don't go to any of your classes?"
E- "I just do!"

Emma got off of Luke's lap and sat next to his feet as he started playing with her hair. she looked up and smiles at him to see him looking straight down at her flashing a grin. She then heard something dropped from where her good friend Joey's floor is and saw Ms Wilder rush up to the group of teens who dropped the wallet. She saw that she was talking to Joey with a tone that she always had for no reason and walked up to where they were.

Ms Wilder- "Does anyone have anything Ms. Del Marco can use to cover herself?

Emma- "Yeh here joe." Emma handed her blue zip up sweater that was on her to joey.

Ms. Wilder- "Ms. Young go sit back down."

Emma then with attitude crossed her arms and went up the stairs to sit next to tim who she was close with and was like a little brother to her. Emma was still paying deep attention to the argument that Ms. Wilder insisted she has with joey.

joey- "So they basically steal Don's Wallet, and someone straps a bomb to themselves outside, but my bare legs are the issue? Got it".

Emma looked at tim with a confused look on her face when Joe said that Owen and Jay stole Dom's wallet.
He just glanced back at joey and Ms. Wilder and nudged his head to put her attention back on them.

Ms Bitch- "I am not gonna have a political debate with you right now when we are all experiencing trauma." She then turned her attention towards Dom. "Ms. Pierre?"
Dom- "They were messing around, and now my wallets gone."
Teacher- "Well that's theft guys. Okay Dom, Let's go see if we can find it. Jayson, Owen, This will be written up. Expect consequences."

Owen scoffed and they both looked at joey with disappointment frustrated. Joey sat back down and signed while nodding at Emma and She then turned her attention to the both of them.
Joe- "She loves to fuck with me."
Tim- "It's 'cause your the bad one."
Emma- "With a Bom-ass class rank though."
They all chuckled.
joey- "Number six, babe. What's your's?"
Tim- "One- Thirty- four".
Emma- "Twenty- Seven".

They both looked at her with a smile and laughed.

Tim- "Well your both ranked ridiculously high on this list too".
Joey- "Hmm?"
Emma- "Your a "Bomb Pussy" She said taking the phone from tim and showed joey who then took it from her.
Joey- "The Fuck?"
Emma- "Our friends are fucking douche bags."

Joey then scrolled down to Emma's post of her in her black ripped baggy jeans and a tight white tops with her boobs up and stuffed in a bra making them look big as fuck. With the caption. Emma Young "The Bomb "Kush" Pussy" with her and Luke tagged. Joey handed Emma the phone who just waved her hand because she already saw it and joey gave it back to Tim.

Dom then started to walk up the stairs holding her wallet with a sad and disappointed look on her face. She looked emma in the eyes and then looked back at her friend.