Taehyun

"It's for the greater good"

Taehyun walked over to the cash register ready to start his day that is until he heard the annoying voices he's so over "If it isn't Mr. Perfect" the boy behind him laughed out, it's seven twenty in the goddam morning, it's too early to deal with this "Oh he isn't not talking, maybe he's mute today too" a girl said in the register in front of me, I'm cornered.

Both Yeonjun and Soobin got the day off for a date they've been planning for a while so he'll deal with these two for the day, alone. Even if he ignores they'll call him a mute and continue to bother him and if talks back to them they'll lash out at him like always and make him look bad in front of other workers, either way, he's going to have a bad day.

It's barely been ten minutes and he's ready to go to his small apartment and be underneath his big blanket to be away from everyone but he's here dealing with the two people that make his life a living hell and he wants to strangle them but he knows he can't, he's not a violent person and he won't become one because of them.

The door opened revealing his two best friends he sighed in relief.

"Oh look it's the two gays" the girl said after making sure no customer was in the store to hear. Yeonjun's hand tightened in Soobin's hand "Just stop bothering us" the dark blue haired said shaking his head walking over to Taehyun with his boyfriend. The girl scoffed flipping her hair glaring at them.

The blond looked down ready to be comforted by his friends, he's not okay "Blondie" Yeonjun whispered going inside the small space of Taehyun's cash register to hug him "I'm not feeling well" he said quietly hugging him back tears filling his eyes which Soobin noticed "Let's go in the back" he said moving out the way when Yeonjun turned around with Taehyun in his side still hugging him.

"Oh, Mr. Perfect is crying" the boy pretended to be sad then laughed. Yeonjun softy pushed Taehyun towards Soobin and turned back around to the male "You better shut your mouth before I make you and I'll ruin your face" he growled pointing a finger at the man in front of him ready to get violent but he felt a tug on his arm "Let's go hyung" Taehyun mumbled pulling him away from the scared male.

"I'm saying it right now if they don't stop I will get my hands on them and I don't care if I go to jail" the pinkish haired boy punched the wall, angry. Soobin rubbed his back trying to calm down but his lover pushed him away knowing he'll lose control "Those bitches are getting on my nerves and I'll tell our boss to do something or else I will" Yeonjun added punching the wall again before facing his friends.

Taehyun sat down on the floor his hands covering his face but it's clear that he's crying "Blondie don't cry please" the oldest walked to him kneeling in front of him "It's hard keeping my image up, it's so hard" he sobbed in his hand letting everything out, he knows he should tell them "Let it out" Soobin's voice was soft and that made him break.

"I'm not perfect but everyone thinks I am and I'm done I don't want to be treated like I'm a trophy like I'm such an astonishing rare idol that walks in anywhere, I wanna be me and not be treated differently"

Being someone you're clearly not is difficult