My Life

Prachi's POV

"honey i need to talk with you urgently,please call me when you are free",the text from my boyfriend read.That's all it mattered for my happy mood to drop to hell.You all people know how that phrase "we need to talk something" scares you ,but that phrase from my boyfriend think that am dead.I kind of cheated on him a few months back,Oh!who am i kidding,i cheated on him by dating an other guy simultaneously.He came to know about that.Then fighting,meeting of them both,me crying,asking forgiveness,and drama blah blah blah...from then it has been like that .Now am regretting befriending him.Really from the first day i talked with him till now he has given me only stress,Ya its my fault cheating him but i deserve a second chance.Trust me a girl like me needs that.

I called him.He asked me when I last met my ex(uff!same drama,god when will this be over).I just make my silly face and as i am answering he said to tell truth or he would cut my call.I sigh and tell him.

"You know its been only 2 months and 19 days since you started loving me,you have hurt me so much.Think about it.If you want to cheat me again go ahead,break my heart fully.You have only left him because I proved that he is a fraud or else you would have still two timed us.God what did i do for you to give this much pain to me from this girl.Ok bye"

Ya that's all he said continuously .You may all think why am still in a relationship with him if all this happened,well what can i say. I LOVE HIM.He is my pillar,my everything.I want him to forgive me for my mistakes,but sometimes when he over exaggerates like this i want to kill myself for hurting him,and i want to break up with him and let him lead a happy life but that idiot also loves me so much that he cant live without me.Yep "FACT".

Charles.His name,well what can i say about him?He is everything am not.Handsome,caring,loving,kind,knows how to lead a life,independent,friendly etc etc.and briefly all my girlfriends literally drool over him.And thanks to god he is mine and mine only.Am over possessive and he is 100 times over possessive than me. But here i am,average girl,dusky complexion,outgoing,easily trusts anyone,adventurous,and childish(a lot!trust me),and everything he isnt.Oops!Am blabbering.

Well let me tell you about our cute love story.