➻ the empire series

The games affected millions of them, friends and family who had watched those they had loved being sent of to their deaths. The people who suffered the consequences of loss through the blood shed on a screen for all to see were those who survived when a loved one hadn't even if they were named to be a victor. They could starve to death for all the Capitol cared if born in the wrong District or family, not bothered to haunt the Victors after all they had seen and survived to escape the wrath of the blinded. It was Panem's blood that seeped through the fingers of the Capitol as they watched it as if it were innocent child play. 

Gwenith was one of millions who shared a story just like theirs: the many that died, the relatives that were left behind to grief.  She became the Golden Girl of the Captitol for surviving the Games, but she never asked for a fate of such. The fate to be left haunted by ghosts in an crimson arena whenever she closed her eyes, no victor ever escaped that arena. A rebellion would ignite the flicker they needed, a flicker Katniss would become three years after she got locked inside a mind prison and forced to watch children die under her guidance. She wouldn't turn her back on them, couldn't. All they had to do was remember who the real enemy was, because in the end only one will stand at the end of it all.

dedications and special thanks to these angels: LornaNaylor -kingslayer -jasontodd HazeltheAngel1 gladertrash sillyai  lowkeylupin sweetvillian- -starbounds angvxellicy_

welcome to the empire series, it will be the name this book/series content will be tagged under on my tumblr (see profile) and be put into a reading list under this tag for people to find easier along side my oc book in which you can find a little more information about the character, though is still under editing and updating. This also marks a little introduction to what may be... and what is to come... just remember who the real enemy is.