Chapter 66

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella 

The minute the full moon was gone, I changed back. That was just as painful as changing into a werewolf. My limbs felt like they were being squished together, breaking to compact into a much smaller body.

Draco had left me his blazer, so I changed back into what I wore last night and his blazer then walked back through the castle. I had blood dripping down my arms, my hands completely covered in it, but I had a sense of achievement knowing it was Matthew's blood.

Not many people were awake, it was about 5am. The party could possibly still be on, just the remaints of those who are too fucked to make it back to their beds. I walked through the threshold to see that I was right. Some people were up, some lads chatting up some girls who were half asleep. People passed out on the sofas and some on the floor, the common room was a state.

I had to basically jump over the bodies near the stairs so I could go up to Draco's room. It was awfully quiet as I stood outside his door, slowly I opened it to see him sound asleep with Milo on my pillow. I smiled then quietly closed the door and went into the bathroom. I wiped away the blood from my hands and arms, scrubbing away until it was clean. After that, I stripped naked then walked out the door.

I was taken back a little to see Draco awake and sat with his hands behind his head, staring at me with a smirk. "Hello." I smiled and ascended on him, he looked me up and down with a smirk, sitting up a little. I walked over to his side of the bed and sat down on his lap, making sure I was over the covers as he was under them. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked at my boyfriend.

"How do you feel now you've gotten revenge?"

"Amazing." I grinned, Milo most of heard my voice because he woke up and came over to us. He began jumping up at me so I held him close to me while stroking him. "He deserved what he got."

"It's a shame Hagrid found him so soon."

"I think it was actually a good thing he found him then. If not, he would of died." I let Milo down as he padded over to his bowl to get a drink and some food.

"Isn't that a good thing? He deserves to be dead."

"Yes, but if I killed a student Dumbledore would have no choice but to expel me. I'm going to get into enough trouble as it is, but I'll just start fake crying and say I forgot my potion. I can easily get away with it, Dumbledore's a sucker for cryers."

"You're sexy when you talk like that." He growled and pulled me into a kiss. "I can't believe you cut his dick off. That must of killed."

"Mhm. Now he can't use that dirty dick of his again."

He laughed and then cringed at the thought. I used my pointer finger to trial from his bottom lip, letting it bounce back into position, down his neck, his chest, his torso, past his boxers. He was really hard, so I grabbed it lightly and began to thrust my hand slowly, making him groan.

"Why don't you put yours to good use, while you still have it." I whispered, he shivered then smiled. His lips crashing onto mine with a sense of hunger. Our lips moving in sync, both of us craving each other's touch.

I slowly pushed him so he was lying down and straddled his hips, grinding onto him. He groaned at the friction, and I felt so in control.

"Fuck." He groaned when I got the right spot. The adrenaline I felt last night coming back to me, only this time it was to fuck Draco. I would be in control, letting me be the one who tells him what to do.