REVILATION ♡

Beginne am Anfang

I have to go out. I'll tell you later why 🤪

I went to the kitchen and saw Taehyung was standing in front of the balcony with a cold expression. I made some green tea for me and him and prepared pancakes🥞. I gave him green tea.

After 30 min

" Breakfast is ready " I told.
Taehyung came to the table with the same face.

I felt he was looking at me, while I'm spreading maple syrup on the pancakes.

I took my sit, " Are you going somewhere " He asked looking at me.

" Yeah, kind of " I took a bite

" Where? " He asked, I ignored and kept eating.

He sighed and eat

" I'll come home late today " He told

" Ok" I replied

He starred at me again.

I hate it when someone starring at me. It creeps me out.

We finished breakfast. Taehyung went to upstairs in instant and got ready.

" Okay Jungkook, thanks for telling me *chuckle* you will be out? Why?...... Oh ok " He was talking on the phone while coming down. And I was washing dishes.

I looked at him when he was laughing. He was looking like the Taehyung whom I knew before this marriage.

"I'm leaving now" He told

" Hmm bye, take care " I told

He left with his car keys.

I sat on the sofa because still I had some time in my hands.

Today I'm going to the main building of 'King & Queen' entertainment for modelling interview.

My dad is very close with the entertainment company so he arranged my interview very fast. They saw my photos and called me for interview.

I took the documents which I should bring there.

After an hour I left, with my car.

I told the address to the driver. He brought me there in time.

I went in, asked the room of interview and waited for my turn.

Time skip>>

I passed the interview, mostly they said that I have a photogenic face and I'm pretty popular in Instagram for insta fashion.

They took some draft photos in different style and pose.

All these things took lots of time.

I called my dad and thanked him.

" Yeaa! Finally I've a part time job and it's my favorite whether I'm a model or a photographer " I smiled and went for lunch.

I finished my lunch then I got a call.

It was from Jungkook. As I told you before, we are getting close, he is my best friend now after Rits. He is super frank and kind.

(On call)

"Hi Jungkook, wassup" (A)

" Hi Aaka, I'm having lunch, what about you? " (J)

" I just finished my lunch, so how are you? " (A)

" I'm pretty good, are you at outside, because I can hear car horns? " (J)

" Yeah" (A)