"I'm sorry about your family, Tanjiro..", she apologized.

   "No, it's fine! It wasn't your fault!", Tanjiro said and tried to cheer Kiyomi up.

  End of flashback...

   "Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain. Why are your ears so long?

    When she was small, my mother ate the leaves of a tall tree, and that is why my ears are so long.",

   Kiyomi sang, making Nezuko stop struggling as her eyes widened.

   Kiyomi's voice was beautiful, and it reminded Nezuko of her mother's voice. It was calming and soft, like it could heal sadness.

   Nezuko started to cry as her vine marks started to disappear and her size shrunk. She then soon fell asleep. Kiyomi held her chest at Nezuko's cuteness and the pain of being thrown on the ground.

   'I have to go help Uzui and Tanjiro', she thought before carrying the child Nezuko to her box and started to run to the said people. She stopped when a sickle suddenly flew outside the building.

   "Woah! I feel painless! What did you do to the Inosuke-sama?!", Inosuke and Zenitsu arrived, with Inosuke pointing at Kiyomi.

   "What do you mean? I didn't do anything. And we gotta help Uzui-sama and Tanjiro!", Kiyomi looked at Inosuke confused before looking at the exploding building.

  Kiyomi immediately ran to the blown out house after the smoke from the explosion disappeared and saw Tanjiro unconscious to the side of the room while Uzui was heavily wounded and clearly angry.

  "I'm in tip-top shape and I can eat a hundred tempura bowls. Flamboyantly!!", Uzui yelled.

   "Dude, you have a huge appetite. Sorry I'm late!", Kiyomi appeared next to Uzui.

   "Haah?! I'm the king of festivities! I can eat a thousand tempura bowls!!", Uzui boasted.

   "Well, how about you share it more than eating it yourself!", Kiyomi argued.

   "Go get some yourself! There're plenty!!", Uzui yelled.

   "You know I'm a couch potato!!", Kiyomi crossed her arms while also yelling.

   "I don't even know what that means!! I can be a 'couch potato' too, even thought I don't know that!", Uzui puffed out his chest, like a proud kid.

   "Ha! So you're a lazy dude!!", Kiyomi pointed at Uzui.

   "Aren't we supposed to be fighting here, you dumbasses?", Daki interrupted.

  "I am NOT lazy!!", Uzui yelled, ignoring Daki.

   "You called yourself a couch potato! That means you're lazy!", Kiyomi smiled victoriously.

   "Can you stop arguing and let's get on with it?! Maaan, you humans are soo annoying, duude.", Daki's brother, Gyuutaro, complained in annoyance.

   "Annoying, eh? Let me show you annoying...", Kiyomi looked at him with a serious face before pointing at Uzui, "He is!", she smiled wickedly. Uzui, Gyuutaro, and Daki deadpanned at Kiyomi.

   "I am not annoying!", Uzui fought.

  "Of course you are!.. Ahem- okay, let's fight!", Kiyomi realized how they were being too idiotic and became serious.

   "Be cautious! That man has sickles with poison!", Uzui warned.

   "I know!", Kiyomi replied before jumping towards the two demons.

   "Breath of Winter, Sixth form: Grenade Snowballs", Kiyomi swung her sword as snowballs appeared and flew towards the demons.

   Gyuutaro and Daki acted quickly and dodged the snowballs, but they didn't know it would explode.

   "Explode!", Kiyomi muttered as the snowballs exploded, creating a little dust. When it went away, the demons were unharmed, because of Daki's sashes, making a shield.

   "Maaan, you guys are reeaally weak.", Gyuutaro said.

  "Aha- exCUSE ME! I am a GURL, dude!", Kiyomi pointed at herself.

  "Whatever. Maybe he would give us more blood if we kill a winter user.", Daki smirked.

   'Is a winter user that special?', Kiyomi thought before attacking the demons with Uzui.

   Uzui threw bombs at them, making the demon siblings burn when the bombs exploded.

   While they were slowly, more like quickly, regenerating, Kiyomi used her sword to finish them.

   "Breath of Winter, First form: Winter's Revenge", Kiyomi ran as fast as lightning and appeared behind Gyuutaro who stood up first, and swung her sword to his neck.

  Gyuutaro blocked her attack with his sickle and kicked her upwards, throwing her to the third floor after he slashed his other sickle in her arm.

   "Gaah!!", Kiyomi screamed in pain as she felt her left arm bleed and her ribs crack. She slowly lost consciousness and couldn't hear what the others said.

  While she fell unconscious, the others fought the two sibling demons.

   "Jess! Wake up! You're gonna be late again!", A woman's voice called.

   'H-huh? Wh-where am I? Oh, I'm in my room.', Kiyomi or Jessica (which was her name of her past life) thought.

   "I'm awake!", Jessica stood up as she stretched and walked to the bathroom to clean herself.

   While she was looking at the mirror while wiping her face, she suddenly sang.

   "Knock knock little bunny on a little mountain, why are your ears so long? When she was young, my mother ate the leaves of a tall tree, and that's why my ears are so long...", Kiyomi smiled as she finished the song before her eyes widened in realization.

   "What song is that? I've never heard that before?"
__________

  To Be Continued