9| UNOFFICAL BREAKUP

Start from the beginning

"You really thought he wouldn't? Homeboys like hella attached to that thing now, bet he'd sale his left ball before giving it up." Layla commented before popping her can open, taking a swig of it quickly, "If he had any to start with."

"No! I didn't bring the gun, okay? Everything's fine." JJ said quickly as Layla huffed in disbelief, "Wanna look for yourself, mama?"

"I'm okay, your bag probably has fifty STD's on it." Layla spoke knowingly.

"You can't get STD's through a b-" Pope began before he was cut off.

"I know that, Pope!" she snapped at him knowingly, "Do I have to remind you of who's preacher father taught sex education last year?"

"Bad memory." the boy said with a shake of his head.

"No secrets amongst pogues, what is Rafe talking about?" Kie demanded to know, looking at the trio in all seriousness with a glare upon her features.

"Kie, it might go down tonight." Pope said dramatic as Layla pinched the bridge of her nose.

"What does that mean?" she asked with a stupid expression, "It might go down tonight? What did y'all do?"

"Definitely worth enough to lose my job if they know." Layla said as she looked over at Topper, "There goes my summer."

"Okay, you weren't mentioned." Kie said quickly, "Tell me what the hell they're talking about."

Layla stared at her before sighing.

"They've been gone a bit, haven't they?" Layla commented after the boys left in the middle of the movie, saying they needed a pee break, "Think they're wanking each other off?"

"Layla." Kie groaned as the girl shrugged before looking over her shoulder, "They're gone."

Layla turned, finding Rafe, Topper, and Kelce all gone from their seats. She didn't answered, hurrying to her feet and running off toward the direction the boys said they'd be.

"Get off of him, Topper! Fascist asshole!" Kie yelled out first as she saw Topper with Pope in a hard, tight chock hold.

"Really didn't like that first nose job, did you, Rafe?" Layla asked as she tackled him from the side, the pair falling over as JJ got free of Kelces grip and began hitting him, "I'll give it to you half price this time."

Her fist collided with his nose, blood pouring immediately onto her hands, Rafe flipped the pair over, hitting Layla across the face as she groaned at the contact.

"Layla!" JJ hollered out just as her knee collided with the middle of Rafes legs, shoving him off of her as her foot hit his ribs.

"Admit it! Admit you did it!" Topper yelled at Pope after he threw Kie off of him, "I'll give you one chance, one chance!"

Rafe kicked Layla legs out from under her, having her fall onto the ground as his hands went around her neck. Layla gasped for air, his legs holding her own down. Her hands ripped at his knuckles, struggling as she saw spots. Reaching up she scratched her nails across his face as he cried out, letting her go and holding his face in pain.

Layla gasped for air as Kie lit the fire, pulling Layla from the ground as the Winters girl couched.

"Fire, fire!" Topper said quickly as he let Pope go, the boy couching as Kelce got off JJ, running along side a bloody Rafe as the three were off.

"Pope, you alright?" Layla asked quickly as she pulled him up, JJ came over quickly as Layla examined his bruised, "Cmon, Kie, grab the bag!"

Kie grabbed the bag as the four hurried off as quick as they could, helping each other on the way.