What?

Y/N was singing to herself getting ready for school. She was brighter then her boyfriend. She had been feeling sick lately though. Y/N suddenly threw up and she was utterly confused. She called out from school and went to see the doctor.

Y/N POV

I was in front of the clinic I usually went to. My hands trembling as I held the paper, the word pregnant, was scaring me. "Oh God how am I going to tell Tokoyami?!" I shouted in fear. I read it over again. Three weeks. I was three weeks in. "But I'm in High School, I have to graduate. I-I-I have to become a hero!" I was sobbing at that point. I started back home holding the paper. I ran into someone and hid the paper, it was my brother Tenya. "T-Tenya," I forced out. "Y/N/N where were you?" He asked. I got up and began to cry in front of him. "Y/N/N, what's wrong?" Tenya asked. I silently showed him the paper. "Y/N....I wish you had been more careful with your boyfriend, does he know?" Tenya asked. "I-I just found out...." I said. Tenya hugged me as I cried. "I'm sure you can still be a hero sis. Don't worry," he said. He rubbed my head as I calmed down. "I'm going to school tomorrow," I said determined. (✨Determination✨)

I was sitting at my desk, Tenya had gotten me to tell the school about my situation and they said I would train my mind, since that's how one of my quirks works. My usual training was too straining for my safety at the moment. Tokoyami saw me and nuzzled my head. "Hi Babe," I said. "Why weren't you here yesterday baby?" he asked. I rubbed my neck. "Well...." I started. "TOKOYAMI!" Tenya said marching up. "Tenya, don't," I said. "Sis he got you pregnant, this is irrational. You have dreamed about being a hero as long as me," Tenya said. "Wait she's pregnant?" Tokoyami asked. "Yeah, and you got her pregnant," Tenya said. I was embarrassed and started to sob once more. "Y/N/N?" Tenya asked. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. We had been so careful, this wasn't supposed to happen," I said. "Y/N/N listen, you can do this, just please be careful, and tomorrow you are starting to do your schoolwork at home," he said. "Over protective," I huffed. "I'm older," he said. "By five minutes," I said. "Well Tokoyami I hope you think about helping her," Tenya said. "She's my girlfriend, she's pregnant with my child, I will not stop helping her," Tokoyami said. I blushed brightly. "I can take care of myself," I tried to point out. "Iida is it possible for me to move closer so if she needs anything I can get there faster?" Tokoyami asked. Tenya called our parents and they agreed to let Tokoyami stay with us. Tokoyami then called his parents and they said he could do whatever he wanted. Aizawa came in and just stared at me. "Well one of us has a few adjustments to her training," he said. I looked at him and he seemed calm. "She is hurt so her psychical quirk will not be used, after today she is going to be doing her work at home," he said. I was glad he hadn't told the truth.

I was eating lunch, praying that this will be staying down this time. I finished eating and went to my next class. "Hello Present Mic," I said cheerily. No one else besides my brother and Tokoyami was here. "If you need anything you can ask me or Aizawa, we are willing to help," he said. I smiled softly. "What?" We heard from behind us.