Chapter 3: You again!

Start from the beginning

Katara said again, "no." And she threw it to the side.

Then she grabbed a blouse and gave it to liv and asked "this one?"

"I kinda like it." Liv responds.

Katara grabbed it and said "no. See you were not 100% sure. And if you do not actually like it, then it would just be excess baggage! Clutter in your closet. And you won't have space for new and better things! So, goodbye." Katara threw it to the side.

Katara grabbed a blue sweater and asked "does this make you happy?" And gives it to liv.

Liv takes it and looks down and sits on her bed and says "you know what would really make me happy?"

"What?" Katara responded.

"That cute guy from earlier." Liv responds

Katara gave her a confused face.

"I saw you talk to him earlier. Who is he?" Liv asks

Katar remains with a confused face while Liv has a semi interested face.

"He..... is a nobody." Katara responds and proceeds to look through the clothes

(Quite rude to say Katara.)

"How about you set me up with him on a date?" Liv asks

Katara gives her a little shock and confused face and says "definitely not."

"I will pay you." Liv says

Katara looks at her with a semi interested face.

"I'm really sorry but..-" katara was interrupted by liv

"Three thousand."

Katara looks at her with a semi interested and tempted face.

"I'll pay you three thousand yuans." Liv says confidently.

Katara looks away with a shock face, her eyes going everywhere to process. Then shakes her head.

"I honestly believe that this guy is no good for you." Katara said

"I'm sorry liv but....it's a no for me." Katara rejected.

Liv looks down with a disappointed face. Katara looks at her with a semi guilty regretful face.

~TIME SKIP~

Katara and Suki were at a pawn shop exchanging some stuff and the cashier gave the money that it was worth.

"That's it?" Suki said, taking a glance at the money then back at her phone.

"Only this?" Katara asks the cashier.

"Yes." The cashier confirms.

In the background Suki takes a call while katara counts the money and puts it in her bag.

"What?!" Suki exclaims.

Katara looks at Suki with curiosity.

"Alright." Suki said and put down her phone and said in a worried voice to katara.

"The immigration officers caught Toph!"

"What?!" Katara exclaimed

Katara and Suki hurried out of the pawn shop and hurried back home.

When they arrived home to see Zuko and Mai mad and toph looked upset and annoyed while looking at the ground.

"What happened? How did this happen?" Katara asked.

"Things would have been fine if Toph didn't start running away." Zuko said, quite mad.

"I am sorry sparky I have said it a thousand times now." Toph said