"Yeah i just, choked." He says laughing a he shakes his head.

"Selena, carry on." Cara smiles as she leans her head on Harry's shoulder.

"No really, my life isn't interest-"

"Nonsense love." Zayn smiles.

Great.

"Um.. okay." I nod and shift once more. "There's my parents, my-"

"Names?" Harry asks.

"Oh uh, my dads name is Alexander , my moms name is Kimberly." I answer and they nod.

"Now the siblings?" Louis asks.

"Oldest is my sister Claire , then my brother Elliot, then me." I answer simply.

"How old are you Ms.Carter?" Harry asks.

"Twenty one sir." I answer and bite my tongue. Did i just call him sir?

"And your siblings?" Liam asks.

"Claire is twenty three, Elliot's twenty two." I answer.

"Oh, just a year apart." Zayn smiles.

"How old are your parents?" Louis asks.

"My dad's thirty nine and my mom's thirty eight." I answer.

"So... your parents were sixteen and fifteen when they had their first child?" Liam asks.

"Um.. yeah.." I answer shyly.

"Don't be shy Selena, it's nothing to be ashamed of. They raised you well." Niall smiles and i thank him.

Thankfully Chris takes the topic off of me as we finish our dinner. There is now music playing and after a three glasses of wine i feel the urge to dance but restrain myself from doing so. As waiters attend the room to clean the tables from plates and forks and such, leaving only our glasses Harry and the guys talk about the auction.

"Now then?" Niall asks.

"Oh about that... I couldn't convince Kendall to come after all." Cara says and they all groan.

"Kendall..Jenner?" Chris asks.

"Yes she was a part of the auction." Liam answers.

"She was part of the auction? What are you guys like auctioning dates?" Chris chuckles as he sips his wine. They all look at him simply and nod, and again he chokes on his drink. "Really?" He asks.

"We've gathered some of the most beautiful models we could, and or some women who are involved in the business. They all offered to be a part of it. Which is why Harry said they all volunteered. But now that Kendall isn't here, we have an open space and we specifically put on the auction list there were twelve items." Louis explains.

"Items.. as in women?" I ask and he nods.

"So you're saying you need another woman for the spot?" Chris asks and they all mutter yes.

"Cara?" I ask.

"Oh sweetie i'm already a part of it." She chuckles.

"And how much do you plan on paying for a date with your date?" Chris asks Harry causing all of us to chuckle.

"I don't bid. Unless it could be valuable, not that Cara isn't valuable but she understands i don't bid." Harry answers.

"Here's a crazy idea, throw Selena up there." Chris says and now it's my turn to choke on my wine.

"What? No are you crazy?" I ask appalled.

"I did say it was a crazy idea." Chris smirks.

"Selena it would be fun!" Cara smiles enthusiastically.

"What? No." I shake my head. "I'm no model nor am i involved in the business world. I'm just an assistant. And i don't find it fun to go on a date with a man i don't know." I add.

"Oh come on! They pay to take you out. Then they pay for everything on the date! It's fun come on." She giggles.

"I'm assuming you've done this before?" I ask.

"About eight times." She chuckles. "It's always for a good cause. Yes they're pricing women but the money is for a good thing in the end." She adds.

"Well i'm sure if i were too my highest bid would be twenty dollars so i'll pass." I say and they all chuckle.

"Oh come on Sel, you're a good.. one fifty." Chris says and they chuckle again as i playfully roll my eyes.

"Hey, coming from me i think you're hot. So own it. Go up there with me and let a man take you out. I know for a fact they'll be bidding high." Cara smiles.

"Thanks.. but no thanks." I shake my head.

"Come on Sel don't be gay!" Chris groans. I open my mouth to make a smart remark but he beats me to it. "Don't make a gay joke or i'll force your ass in that auction." He raises a finger and i giggle.

"It's a one time thing." Liam says.

"I wouldn't let my assistant be in it if i didn't trust the men in the room." Niall smiles.

"I don't know." I shrug. "I know i'll be uncomfortable. I just know it." I add and they sigh.

"I'll stop stealing your body wash!" Chris says causing all of us to laugh.

"Come on Selena!"

"For fun"

"It's only one time."

Because they're all speaking at the same time i feel the pressure coming on. I don't want to be bid like I'm some sort of item. I feel it's objectifying women. It is for a good cause yes, but i don't know. They continue to tell me how it's a fun thing and the words slips out.

"Okay fine!" I spat in annoyance. They all smile and i pinch the bridge of my nose when i realize what i just said and got myself into.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The gif is what i actually picture Harry wear as i said in the previous chapter lol. x