Chapter 10🥶

En başından başla

"Can you even spell responsibility?"

He glared down at him. "This ain't bout me."

Tyquian rolled his big doe like eyes. "He only watching him for today, ima get him back tomorrow." He put his head back down onto his chest, running his hands against the male's hard abs feeling the warmth radiating off of him. "Im hungry, you gon buy me food right?"

"Mhm. Go get my phone and order you sum."

~•~•~•~•~

Jamell sat down at the bench and slipped off his all-white air forces off leaving him in his black Nike ankle socks. He put the skates he received on, walking around in it to get used to the feeling of it on his feet before skating towards the bench Cortlen was seated in.

"You ready nigga?"

Cortlen looked up at him with an unimpressed gaze as he tied up the laces to his skates.

"You see me putting these skates on so Whatchu think?"

Janelle mugged him catching an immediate attitude looking at him from head to toe, sizing him up with his top lip curled back. "Who you talkin' to like that jhit? Don't be talkin' to me like that for I have split you."

The older dreadhead stood up rolling over to him until he stood in front of him, towering over the younger. He looked down at the smaller man making eye contact, seeing the way the male's eyes darkened then lighted every few seconds probably from the conversation going on between him and Melvin.

He shifted forward, getting into his personal space causing Jamells breath to hitch. "You gone split who?" Cortlen smirked seeing the dark skinned man shift awkwardly looking else where to avoid eye contact.

"Yea ight."

Melvin sucked his teeth following after the make as got on the roller ring. He felt annoyed at the fact that the older had such an effect on his body. His pride couldn't let him go out sad like that, he had to at least get the last say in. "You think you did sumn? You ain't did nun," he said once he finally caught up with the male.

"So you avoiding eye contact for no reason now?" Cortlen teased, glancing at him from the corner of his eye, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Man ain't nobody avoiding eye contact I just had sumn in my eye." He said offended trying to defend himself.

"Ight bruh." Cortlen chuckled shaking his head, throwing an arm around the younger bringing him closer to him, guiding them towards a less than populated side of the ring.

"You kno' you bout to lose right?"Jamell said looking up at him.

"Cap."

"Watch me take the w."

~•~•~•~•

"AYE BRUH YOU CHEATIN!" Melly shouted.

He threw his arm back trying to push the male beside him so that he was in the lead. He bit his bottom lip trying to concentrate on not falling with these chunky ass roller blades on his feet while also trying to win the bet.

Cortlen ignored the outstretched hand bending his knees slightly to pick up speed pushing the smaller out the way. With a quick burst of speed he pushed past the other male leaving a small gap between them as his body collided with the wall that they deemed to the base.

Jamell body came crashing into his seconds later. He backed up breathing heavily with both hands resting on his hips. "That don't count dawg, that don't count."

"Whatchu you mean? I touched the base first."

"Ian know we was post to go on go."

"Oh so now you don't know what go mean?"