"What do you want Dream" I said once again with an eye roll.

"What are you doing?" he said still covering the sky.

"I was relaxing. The question is why are you still here." I say sitting up causing him to move as he didn't want to get hit.

"I'm bored and I'm making sure you aren't planning something" he said pushing his hair to the side. The light at this angle makes his hair really light brownish.

"Why would I be planning anything" I say. He just stood quiet without an actual reason to fight against me. He looked at me one more time and walked away going back to his land. Odd.

With Wilbur and Tommy doing who knows what they aren't as worried what I'm up to. I decided that L'manburg was in need of a cleaning. I went around the land cleaning any wholes we hand planting plants here and there making it pretty. "Crap I need more flowers" I stated to exactly no one. I began to walk to my secret hide out to steal the flowers there.

When I arrived at the place it looked the same as always not that I complained it was very beautiful. I should show Niki this place she would love it. Although this being just a place for me does sound amazing. After the constant battle in my head the mask head pushed through the entrance once more. There goes being a place just for me.

"What do you want again Dream" I said rolling my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes and they'll stay like that" he said smirking. Once again I rolled my eyes at that comment.

"What do you want Dream?" I say with a strict tone.

"Honestly I have no idea" He says scratching the back of his neck. "Why are you here?" he said getting closer to you.

"Not that it's your business I needed flowers for l'manburg. These happen to be very pretty so." I say continuing to pick up flowers. Dream stood there awkwardly as I continue to travel picking flowers from here and there.

He bent down picking up flowers. "Here let me help y-" he pulled back as his hand touched mine. We both pulled back, although him touching in my hand didn't feel to bad. 'Stop Y/n, you can't think this' I tell myself.

"Umm I see you later." he said as he quickly took off. Weird.

A couple of weeks passed from when Dream touched my hand we've bumped into each other a couple times. Although we don't speak just move on with our day.

Lately the stress in L'manburg has been high. Wilbur and Tommy are thinking of holding an election. I think their stupid. If they lose it's going be hell. They think they can keep it a secret but with the child's loud mouth it'll be out in the world by tomorrow. I need to escape. I grab my journal and walk to my hideout.

After a long walk I arrived I decided to just walk as I don't have the energy to rush it. As soon as I reach it Dream is on the grass staring at the sky. I walk over and lay next to him not bothering to start a fight.

"Long day?" he asked staring at the sky.

"Very long." I say looking with him.

"I know how that feels" he said taking off his mask. I keep my head at the sky. While I may be against him in war I'm not gonna invade his wishes and see his face. He puts the mask back on and turns to me. (This mask isn't the real life one that one is kinda creepy ngl) He thanks me and I nod my head.

"Just cause my brother and you are at war doesn't mean you don't deserve human decency." I state still looking at the sky.

"Huh you and your brother are quite different correct?"