How we met (1)

Sokka POV

Well, now we're in trouble, I think to myself as I see fire Nation Soldiers walk down from the ship, one in the lead who wore a scar on his face that covered his eye. I need to find a way to fight them and hold them off so that the rest of them can escape. I know its probably pointless but its the only chance I've got.  I charge forward, yelling trying to attack him with my club. In one swoop of a leg, my club was kicked out of my hands, and soon a sharp thing hit my side as I fell off the platform, landing face first into the snow. 

My muffled yells were with vain as I tried to get myself out of the cold snow. My war paint stayed on.  I slowly stood up, and saw the boy with the scar holding gran gran. I need to think! What would dad do?  I quickly grabbed my club as a ran at him yelling. I lunged at the scarred fire nation boy, then felt my body become weightless. Landing on my but, I dodged a fireball headed my way. Throwing my boomerang as hard as I could, I missed. Growling I heard a small voice behind me. 

"Show no fear!" 

I look beside me to find on of the younger tribe members throwing me a spear. I looked back up at the fire nation boy, then charged at him. 

Just like that, the end of the my spear was broken off, then another chunk, then another. The boy grabbed the past spear now stick from my grasp and hit me on the head with it. I fell backwards, looking down, rubbing my head, I head another snap of the spear being cut in half and thrown into the snow. I had lost the battle, the boy hardly seemed to have even broke a sweat, let alone move a couple feet in defense. 

CLANGGG 

My boomerang came back, and hit the fire nation soldier right in the head. He grunted and growled as I sat in the snow, glaring at me. Now I've done it, I think to myself.  As the burned boy ignites flames from his hands.

Just when I think I'm in deep trouble, Aang comes to the rescue.