𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Începe de la început

She observes as Finn slowly backs away at her words with a confused look plastered on his face, causing Cora to roll her eyes and lift herself up from the seat. Her hand swiftly takes a hold of her wand and rapidly makes her way out of the Great Hall.

She knew that she should've waited until Finn and her were alone to tell him something, but seeing him made her feel infuriated. She was once again betrayed by someone she loved and trusted.

"Cora, can you please just stop walking and talk to me!" He reaches his hand out to her arm and wraps his hand around it, making her come to an abrupt stop. "I don't understand why you're mad at me if you're the one who has been avoiding me."

She breathes out roughly as she takes one last look at the hallway and moves her head towards his. In a swift movement, her arm is out of his grip and she places a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Why would you tell me that you're in love with me if it's just pure bullshit?" She spurts out.

His body immediately tenses at her words and he slowly shakes his head. "It's not bullshit. I am in love with you, Cora. Why would I lie to you about that?"

Cora shuts her eyes closed as she shakes her head in disappointment and opens them once again, meeting a slightly confused boy standing before her.

"I know about you telling your friends the darkest secrets about me just so that you can be in Malfoy's little group." She observes as his face slowly falls, making hers slowly fall as well. It was true. "Why would you do that to me? I trusted you so much I told you about my father, my mother, everything! Finn, I fucking told you everything!"

"I am so fucking sorry, Cora." He whispers, his voice slightly wavering. If she wasn't hurting because of him, she wouldn't doubt to wrap her arms around him and hug him tightly.

Her glossy eyes leave his pleading ones and she shakes her head a few times before her feet walk away from him. The last thing she wanted was for their friendship to end, but it was going to happen at some point. Wasn't it? Friendships end all the time, so it was just a matter of time until theirs did.

Her thoughts get interrupted once she feels his hands grip her arm once again. "Leave me alone, Finn." Her voice trembles as she begs him to leave her alone.

"I'll leave you alone once I'm finished talking. Please let me finish." He pleads as he observes her attentively, a slightly relieved sigh leaves his mouth as she nods her head at him.

"I admit that at first I only started talking to you just to get inside your pants, but I slowly started growing feelings for you. Once I realized that you were more important to me than being in that group of theirs, I stopped telling them things about you. I stopped talking to them and they didn't have to tell me that I wasn't part of their group anymore because I was well aware that I wasn't. To be completely honest, I was glad that I wasn't because every time I talked to them about you, I felt sick afterwards."

Cora nods her head before she folds her arms together. "How long did it take for you to realize that you had feelings for me? In other words, when did you stop spilling things to them about me?"

"Around 6 months ago." He takes his eyes off of hers and brings his head down, his eyes focused on the floor. He felt guilty and knew that if he were to see her reaction, it would break him.