𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Miss Potter, Mr Malfoy...are we interrupting your conversation", Professor McGonagall bellowed as she stood up from her desk, now looking more cross than ever.

"Well now that you ask, i would appreciate if you all lowered your voices because you are indeed interrupting our conversation", Draco smiled cheekily. "Now, Miss Potter. What was it we was talking about? oh yes- you were saying how badly you wanted me to get you on the desk and-

Before Draco could even finish his sentence, McGonagall interrupted by coughing- rather loudly.

I found myself laughing at what Draco had said, as he caught me laughing- his face lit up and he smiled brightly at me.

The other three's faces were full of disgust, Professor Snape rolled his eyes and itched his head, whilst Professor McGonagall just stood in complete shock at Draco's comment.

"You watch the way you talk about my sister, Malfoy. I know what you've done and trust me, i won't let you get away with it", Harry spat as he crossed his arms like a child.

"I've done nothing to your sister, all i ever did was care and L-

"Whatever, Malfoy. You keep your distance from us and Alexis", Ron jumped in as he furrowed his brow.

Draco laughed at him mockingly, not even taking Ron on.

"I struggle to see what's funny here..Alexis told me she wants nothing to do with you, so i suggest you listen to Ronald", Hermione scoffed as she raised her eyebrow at me, i so badly wanted to slap her for lying but i decided to stay calm considering who was stood before me.

As i was getting to wound up by what Hermione had said i had forgotten that Draco was still here and when i looked back at him, his smile was now gone and he looked as though someone had punched him because he looked as though he could cry any minute.

I tried getting his attention by prodding him in the shoulder but he moved away from me slightly and just ignored me.

"Are we done with this childish nonsense?", Professor Snape questioned impatiently. "Now, clearly we don't know how this happened so i suggest for now that we don't punish anybody until we get actual answers".

"But i told you it was Malfoy, Hermione and Ron even agreed-

Draco scoffed at this. I felt bad for not taking anyone's side but i didn't know who's i would possibly take...Draco or Harry's?

"Severus is right, Mr. Potter, You shall all be excused for now", McGonagall announced.

"Well, this has been a waste of my fucking precious time", Draco spat as he went for the door.

Snape quickly raced him to the door, making us all raise our eyebrows.

"I'll escort you the common room, just so you don't find yourself in any more possible trouble", Snape ordered and Draco surprisingly agreed and with that they both left.

"Now, i've got some first years who have vandalised the one of the boys bathrooms- to now sort out", McGonagall sighed as she followed them out the door leaving us four still stood here.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Harry's Pov

Since we was in Hogsmeade, since the whole Katie Bell incident- i couldn't help but find myself completely and utterly angry with Alexis.

Not once did she have my back about the whole situation, instead she had Draco's- the who's completely fucked her life up.

Why would she choose him over me?

I wasn't one to get angry but right now, i felt nothing but anger.

I'd kept my anger in the whole time, due to McGonagall and Snape being with us and now they were gone- i couldn't hold back any longer.

"What the hell was that, Alexis? why didn't you have our back- why didn't you have my back?", I raged.

"How did you expect me to have your back? i didn't see what happened out there- just like you three didn't, so why should i just shove the blame on the first person that comes to mind?", Alexis spat.

"No, Alexis- you didn't see what happened out there yet you could stick up for Malfoy and say that he wouldn't of done this"

Both Ron and Hermione just stood there, both of them looking down at the floor- not knowing whether they should get involved or not.

"I thought for once that maybe someone should stick up for him because ever since you met him- you've blamed every single fucking thing on him, Harry".

"That's because i know him, i know how much of an evil person he is...i mean he's a death eater for crying out loud".

"What did you just say-

"He's a death eater, he's a fucking death eater, so now do you see? he's a bad person Alexis- worse than any of us could of imagined"

"Stop it, Harry- just please shut up"

"I know the truth hurts, Alexis. But you must of known that he would eventually follow in his fathers footsteps"

"Don't- just don't compare him to his father, you've no right"

"They're exactly the same, both cruel- cruel people, who will kill people just for their own enjoyment"

"I said shut up, Harry!"

Alexis was no longer calm, her face was now red and fury was radiating off her body as she began yelling.

"Don't say shit like that about him, i love him okay and he isn't the person that you think he is, you know maybe if you took a minute to actually get to know him then you'd realise that he's nothing like you think"

"He's brainwashing you, don't you see how crazy you're being right now- he's completely changed you as a person"

"Yes, you're right he's changed me because i used to be sad, so fucking sad that sometimes i didn't even want to get out of bed but then when i got closer to Draco i suddenly became happy"

"You're not happy, you're in denial"

"No, i'm in love and i'm in love with Draco Malfoy and nothing that you will say will ever change that"

"You're not even together anymore and i can't see you both ever getting back together because it will never work, he'll just break your heart"

"Why are you being so cruel, Harry?"

I stepped closer to her, grabbing her hands as i looked at her- a faint smile on my face. "I don't mean to be cruel, Alex. I'm just trying to be a good brother and help you".

She gritted her teeth and snatched her hands away from me quickly, in a rage she kicked the bookshelf behind her and it sounded as though she was now crying.

"A good brother? a good fucking brother? are you joking..you've never been a good brother to me"

"Alex, i know we've had our ups and downs but i've always cared for you and i'll always be your brother"

"Don't call yourself such a thing, you've never been a brother to me and you never will be!"

"What?

"Listen to what i'm saying, You're not my fucking brother"

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated