Chapter Two

Chapter Two

When I got home I could tell something was bothering Lilian,the woman who turned me into a vampire."Hey Lilly.."I smiled. She suddenly snapped out of it. "Hayley!! Welcome home!! I have a HUGE surprise for you!" She smiled. She acted like she wasn't bothered. Her golden eyes were blank though, not like usual,glowing brightly.

I turned my head slightly. "Um.. what?" I said concern. "Sammi!! Come out here!" She said in her soft soprano voice. Sammi? Then, a girl with a petite figure stepped out. She had long brown hair that was up to her waist. She kinda looked like me except the hair, and she was shorter.

'Hello," she smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Hayley." I smiled introducing myself. "I'm Sammi," She said to me. This was a little awkward but I could handle it.

"Sammi was the same age as you. And she died the same way, car crash." Lilly said. I flinched remembering my past. "Sorry," Lilly said. I nodded.

"She's going to the same school, I just enrolled her. Tell them she's your adoptive sister.." Lilly said.

I nodded."Okay. So Sammi Kale?" I smirked. "That actually fits well." Sammi had joined the conversation. I laughed since it was true. "Don't worry, I'll help you if you need help on any answers." I smiled. Sammi looked a little confused. "I can read minds, so I can also send telaphatic messages." I explained.

"That's cool!" She said, all bubbly. I smiled, tomorrow was going to be great..

~ ~ ~

I drove to school with Sammi in my Red Volvo. I eyed the billboard 'We are the Tigers.Roar!' Wow, lame. I smiled. "Welcome to school." I said to Sammi as I looked for a good parking space.

I smirked and got out the car with Sammi when I found a space. I heard a lot of thoughts. 'Who is that?' 'Is she her cousin or did Ms. Kale adopt again.' I smirked, putting on my sunglasses to hide my eyes seeing Sammi did the same. "Yeah, if we don't put on sunglasses, they look at us weirdly, the teachers don't mind."I sent to her. She nodded back.

Too be honest, I have NO friends! I'm known as the loner.. I hear new students think that I must be popular, then learn that I'm a loner. 

My thoughts were interrupted by a smell so horrible. Like a dog. I looked at Sammi and saw by her face expression seeing that she smelt it too.

I looked around to search for the scent. The scent was stronger when a boy I did not recognize walk by me. I almost hurled, if I could hurl.

I shook it out my head as I walked Sammi to the office. "Hello Mrs. Durby.." I smiled.

"Ohh.. Hello Hayley! Who's this?" Mrs. Durby asked me. Today she had on a purple plaid t-shirt and a black skirt. Horrible combination.

"This is Sammi Kale.. Shes my adoptive sister.." I said. "Oh! Yes of course! Let me get your schedule." Mrs. Durby looked through a pile of papers. "Here it is! Have a good day Sammi.. You too Hayley." She smiled.

We went over her schedule. English, History, and all the good stuff. "Hey, we have every class but one together.. And that's the last class." I smiled. "That's great!" Sammi said all bubbly again. I laughed. "So your last class is Mr.Lansburg's class. I'm sorry to say, but everyone hates him." 

"Thanks for the warning!" Sammi said. I chuckled. The loud,gangly bell rang."Let's get to first period."

Room 145. That's where English was. We walked really fast, well human fast. I smelt the horrible smell again. I tried to ignore it but sometimes it hit me hard. I sat in my regular seat but, saw the seat next to me was taken. A boy, with shaggy black hair. I couldn't see his eyes, but he was tan. I don't know anything else. He had a jacket covering the features of this arms.