Happy V-Day my Mandarin

Happy V-day my Mandarin

One Piece x Naruto

Today is the one and only lovely-dovely holiday in the word; Valentine's Day...!

Beyond the blue sea where is the Thousand Sunny Go was busy ship out by the docks. As everyone are having a great time in this beautiful day and especially to Naruto, he couldn't get his eyes off Nami the navigator of the Straw Hat Pirates. Who she is now taking the sun bath.

Whenever he sees her walking around the ship. It makes his heart bombing harder and even his face turns red as he tries his best not show it right in front of everyone.

Nami is the only person who would love to spend the time with her, whenever they arrived to the island?! She never got tired of hanging out with him wherever they go.

Naruto didn't quit know what Nami likes about him. Whether she knows what kind of character person he is, as he is a Shinobi in flesh and blood sacrifices, ready to die anytime for the sake of his people and his friends, he can't tell?! But it made him feel strangely when he stayed beside her.

He thought it's probably because there is different between them, but he wasn't sure if he could have other relationships...

It's complicated.

Back at his home when he was little! Valentines was the one holiday time of year, he used to hate, because he never had anyone to spend time with and it made him feel jealous. He watched a happy couple spend their time together, holding hands, kissing and having great time where ever they go.

At the beginning, Naruto had a crush on Sakura since childhood...

He always stalker her, but Hinata was the first stalker yet they never realize Naruto was doing it to Sakura too. Naruto try to earn Sakura's love but unfortunately, she was too blind to see it because she always loved Sasuke.

Naruto also had no clue about what actual love was. He was a helpless child who always ignored by the adults of the village. That's why he always wanted to prove himself?! But unlucky he was awful in his studies and jutsus.

Until he met Hinata and realized her feeling for him since Pain invasion arc, he watches her been killed right in front of him. So now he realized that he wouldn't be good enough to found a special woman to make him feel happy again.

Then he remembers the time form the beginning when he first met Nami when he was 12. He was on a mission with his team mates to captured the thieves were trying to steal a thing from the villagers near the sea. He coincident saw her running quickly, carrying with the loot she has taken from thieves. As the man is about to reach her, Naruto quickly kicked the man face to save her. And carried her away to the safe place.

Naruto could see she has many wounds and bruises over her legs, arms and even her face. When he saw her eyes! He suddenly saw something familiar by looking at her, it feels like he actually seen his own reflection, the same thing happens to him when was young.

He wasn't sure why, but he felt very frustrated to see her like this.

That was the last thing he remembered and he couldn't forget about it for so long, but now he finally met her after so long! She is happy for freedom and followed her dreams as she always wants.

He's happy and glad for her. Which is why he have been waited for this to make his first move, but there is something that he was worried about.

He's having a problem to choose a gift to her. He knows Nami loves money and gold more than flowers and chocolates. A money-lover woman, flirts with other man then ran off with their money shortly after. What if Nami rejects or pushed him away? He thinks that she may not care about his feeling.