Ariana and I went up to our dorm and got changed. Ariana of course picked out my outfit since she said I lost my touch. She picked out a cropped tank top with a Slytherin green skirt paired with black heels. She curled my hair with a flick of her wand and did my makeup. When I looked in the mirror I looked like my old self and I loved it. Ariana got changed since she was wearing sweatpants. She put on a black crop top with a leather jacket and some black jeans paired with heels.

"Damn we look good." I say looking in
the mirror.

"Hell yeah we do".she said.

"I kinda feel like my outfits missing something". I said.

"Like what"?

I went over to my closet and grabbed the thing that I thought I would never wear again. As soon as I touched the leather I felt the old me come flashing back. I took it off the hanger and put it on. The snake emblem getting its green color back.

"Holy shit you really are going back to the old Lyra." Ariana said looking awe struck.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? You remember last time?" Ariana said with worried look.

"The boy I liked since first year kissed the hoe that beat up my twin sister and for what, to make me upset. I think it's time for our old friend to come out and play." I said with a smile on my face.

"Being good is so last week. Plus it's so boring being the good girl." I said with my dads famous Slytherin grin.

"Shall we go unleash hell now?" I asked.

"Well first we need to let everyone know that your baddie self is back and Better than ever so let's go to the great hall I think dinner is starting." Ariana said with a big smile.

We walked through the slytherin common room and saw the look on Albus's face. Something tells me he knows what's about to happen.

"JAMES YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Do you know what you just did." Albus says running down the hallway towards James.

"What do you mean?" Says Albus a little confused. 

"So your acting dumb now. We don't have time to be playing these games." Says Albus.

"What are you talking about." Says a confused James

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO TO LYRA MALFOY!" Screams Albus.

"I didn't do anything." James says calmly.

"Are you sure because if you didn't do anything she wouldn't be wearing that fucking leather jacket, and we would be preparing for war right now." Albus says pointing at Lyra walking down the hallway.

"What the fuck do you mean war." Says James

"Do you remember your third year when you came back from seeing dad the whole problem with Lyra and Sophia." James says at his stupid older brother.

"No only that they stopped being friends why?" Says James confused on why bringing up an old friendship that ended on bad terms is relevant.

"Oh shit walk with me and I'll explain everything." Albus says a little worried.

"Ok."I said reluctantly trying to listen to what my baby brother has to say.

When we started walking towards the great hall that's when he started explaining everything.