Chapter 1

I don't know why it hurt so much seeing him with her. All I know is that as soon as I saw them I could feel the water getting ready to run out of the sockets. I turned and ran away quickly not knowing if they saw me or not. I ran and ran and ran until I ended up at the quidditch field. As soon as I reached the middle of the field I let myself do what most people assume I don't. I cried.

"How could I be crying over a Stupid Potter". I thought.

The same Potter that hexed my books to sing when I opened them just to annoy me. The same Potter that ignored me in front of his friends In first year. The same stupid Potter that makes my heat skip a beat.

"Oh Salazar what is wrong with me." I thought.

"Why am I so upset over something so dumb. Crying about seeing James Potter snoging a Ravenclaw when I'm not even dating him. How bloody pathetic." I thought.

I'm bloody Lyra Malfoy, daughter of Hermione and Draco Malfoy. I don't cry over stuff, I deal with them. But not even the voice in my head could get me to stop crying. I wanted to die right then and there. All at once the sadness turned to anger and I could feel my magic at my fingertips. I felt the blood pumping through my vain's. All I saw was red. I could do two things. One cry some more and blow up some trees or two grab Ariana, and set shit off. So I did the one that would make my big brother proud. I picked myself off the ground, wiped my eyes and set off to go find my best friend.

.

When I found her she was in the Slytherin common room reading the book her mom gifted her for Christmas.

"Ariana its time." I said

"Time for what and why are you wet."she asked.

I didn't even realize it was raining outside.

" not important. I saw James Potter snoging a Ravenclaw and not only just any ravenclaw Sophia Chang ." I said closing my hands in fists.

"Oh hell no, are you serious?"she asked

"Dead serious." I say.

"When did this happen".

"About a hour ago". I said

"AND YOU DIDNT COME TO ME." She yelled throwing the book.

"Sorry I was kinda busy crying." I said tearing up again having to retell what happened.

"Come and give me a hug lye." Ariana said standing up.

We hugged and she started saying how James is the most oblivious person ever.

"Does this mean we get to go full Slytherin on some hoes? If your gonna let the Badass Lyra out?" Ariana asked hopefully.

"Why do you think I came here to tell you." I said with a grin.

"Yesss it's been so long since we've hexed people together for a little I thought you were going soft." She said.

"You know I could never. I might have put my Malfoy side to sleep for a little but it just got woken up". I said.

"Omg yessss. Well first let's get you changed cause no offense lye you look
like shit." Ariana said looking at me.

"Aww thank you." I said sarcastically.