Chapter 7 Awkward...

Start from the beginning

A/N Ok y'all. for the sake of what's gonna happen soon, imma skip a lot of their time at Clifton hill and get to the good parts. There was also a Niagara speedway but that might happen if Zach and Ivy go visit player, ok?

We've been at Clifton hill for about an hour and it was time to go back. 

It was kinda late now and it was winter. CANADIAN WINTER.

Shiver 

"Y/N, here. You're not dressed for this kind of weather."

Player took off his jacket and handed it to me as we were headed towards the car.

"Oh-I, um- thanks Player." I took the jacket and put it on but I felt my cheeks heat up witch helped myself warm up but made me all types of nervous.

"It's no problem Y/N. It looks better on you anyway." He looked away but I saw him smile slightly.

Looks like I'm not the only one blushing now.

After getting home, we started to get ready for bed.

"Hey mom? Where's Y/N gonna sleep? We should have planned this earlier Y/N, I'm so sorry!"

"She can sleep in your room. You have enough blankets and pillows for a whole family."

His dad answered, giving a smirk in our direction. Player shot him a look, wiping the smirk off his face.

"My room's upstairs, First door on the left is the bathroom. You can change in there and I'll be in my room." 

 "Ok, I won't take that long."

These are Y/N's Pajamas, if you don't like them then just use whatever your pj's are

These are Y/N's Pajamas, if you don't like them then just use whatever your pj's are. It's irrelevant really. OR IS IT? Not really...

After changing and brushing my teeth, I head towards Player's room and knock on the door.

Player POV

Knock Knock

"Come In!"

Y/N walks in and I feel my face blush. She was still wearing my jacket over her pajamas and looked really cute. 

I couldn't help but awkwardly chuckle.

"Soooooooooo, where am I gonna sleep?" She said while looking around the room.

"Oh-uh, I couldn't think of a way for one of us to sleep on the floor  without being uncomfortable so, you're sleeping in the bed with me. It's 100% fine if your uncomfortable with that It's just-"

She cut me off.

"It's fine Player! Relax!"

Easy for her to say. I have a full bed, it can fit 2 people but it's a little-you know, squished.

Plus, SHE DOSEN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON THE OTHER PERSON IN THE BED!!

We get in the bed, sitting towards the TV in my room.

"Wanna watch some -your favorite tv show that's pg friendly-?"

"Sure, just a few episodes though."

After an episode, Y/N rests her head on my shoulder.

I wrap my arm over her and we snuggle for a little while.

It was perfect.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Hm?"

I thought I was telling her I liked her. 

I wanted to.

I needed to.

My head new what to say

My mouth was ready to say it

But my heart and mouth did something else.

I looked at Y/N's eyes, then at her lips.

She did the same.

"Y/N?"

As her eyes met mine I felt myself leaning in.

Y/N leaned in too, I knew she felt the same way.

----Chapter End.

Wow I'm ending on a cliffhanger aren't I?

I'm tired and It's late. I HAVE SCHOOL.

 until next chapter guys, thanks for reading. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE