I didn't know what happened with Miguel but he was obviously angry and Sam definitely was upset. "I'll tell you in the car" Amanda ended driving us home and I explained what had happened with Hawk to both of them and Sam told us what happened with Miguel.

I stepped into the house and felt a chill down my spine, not from the cold. I had kept my sadness in for the car ride. It was too embarrassing to cry in front of people.

Of course Sam and Amanda asked if I was okay. I lied to them that everything was fine, I knew it wasn't and I knew why. I was in love with him, I denied it from the start that I felt that feeling in my heart right when I sat down at that table.

I didn't care about the stupid hair or the attitude, I loved him, Eli. Now it was forever gone. He wasn't going back to me, that damn team. Why was it so important to him?

I stayed in my thoughts for a while, tears fell down my face in a stream without stop. I let them. I was about to fall asleep when *ring ring* it was....Demetri?

"Y/N!!!! Where are you!!!!! Miguel won!!!!" He screamed through the phone. I could hear loud cheers of people in the background.

I almost forgot about the tournament. "Oh um...I had to go, tell him I say congrats" I said in a faked cheerful tone. "Come on back! Hawk and everyone else is going out to celebrate!" he exclaimed.

"Oh..I can't, I'll see you at school though" I replied, then hung up. I wondered what happened there. But I was going to find out sooner or later when Daniel and Robby came home.

Hawk POV
I walked into the restaurant flashing a fake smile while patting Miguel's back aggressively. "Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" My team continuously yelled. What was I thinking? I don't care what anyone says, I loved her.

I was IN love with her. All because of this team? All because of that stupid rivalry that happened with Sensei Lawrence a million years ago.

I saw the pain in her eyes when I told her it was over. I keep replaying that fucking moment in my head. That's why I kicked Robby, that's why I choked. That's why I ruined my entire chances of winning.

I kept thinking about her face. Her heartbroken face. I can't turn back, she never liked me until I was like this. I wouldn't have gotten a chance with her if it wasn't for Sensei Lawrence.

My thoughts were interrupted when Demetri called me over to a booth with him and Aisha. I didn't want to fake my emotions but they were all so happy about our win and I didn't want to make my problem a problem for the team.

I walked over and sat down on the empty side. The leather was cold and worn out, I saw they had ordered food but I wasn't hungry. I didn't know what I could do, I remembered what Sensei Lawrence said.

If you want something. You fight for it. How could I be so stup- "She blocked me" Miguel interrupted while sitting down next to me. "Well you did hit her" Demetri remarked. "It's alright, you can get anyone you want now.

You're the champ" I said to cheer him up. I had to be the "Hawk" that everyone knew and loved. But I knew he felt the same as me.

We both wanted girls we couldn't have and as long as we stayed on Cobra Kai, we weren't allowed to ever talk to them again. I had finally had her in my arms just to get her ripped out in less then a day, and it was all my fault.

I needed to get her back, I knew two things. Cobra Kai wasn't going to stop me from who I loved and I loved y/n.

Y/n POV
I threw the stupid Cobra Kai shirt on the ground and put on an sweatshirt. I decided I might as well change out of my jeans so I slipped on some pajama shorts.