"Oh shit"

"Dad's mean to maman," the innocent 13 year old suddenly blurted out.

"Louis? What does Bill do?" Molly asked her grandson. Fleur and Bill both wore puzzled expressions, which turned to looks of horror when Louis next spoke.

"He calls her nasty names,"

"Like what?"

Molly was smirking and Fleur was horrified, praying that her son would shut up.

"Brat, slut, bitch, whore and sometimes he makes fun of her for getting along with her dad and calls her daddy's little princess or daddy's girl,"

Dominique spat her drink out and burst into peals of laughter. Victoire was also giggling but Louis continued.

"Then sometimes she cheeks him and calls him master and sir,"

Now Fleur was redder than her husbands hair.

"Continue, how must I punish him?"

"I don't know. He punishes mummy, I've heard him slap her and I've heard her choke and I think he eats her and I think she had a secret kitten he ate,"

"WHAT?!"

"Well he told her that she tastes good, but next time they should use whipped cream, and that pussy was truly spectacular. Pussy means kitten right?"

"It does,"

"Stop. Talking,"

Bill spoke from next to his wife, who was already burying her face in his shoulder.

"They fight, I can hear them banging each other against walls. And sometimes she reminds him that he can't punish her by sarcastically calling him daddy and he poisons her because she usually has white liquid around her face and he keeps throwing water on her because she keeps saying he makes her so so wet, and she tells him to taste and touch her wet cat and he basically makes her his slave and she has to beg on her knees for things and he uses chains and whips on her and she has red marks all over her thighs and bruises on her neck which she hides- WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!"

"Bill, Fleur. Any words?"

They both remained silent.

"I know what they're thinking," Dominique spoke. Molly smiled at her granddaughter.

"Oh shit,"