Chapter-1

A/N: I will be writing this fanfic from different perspectives. This chapter will start right after the Sudo incident when class C withdrew its complaint.

Mizuki’s POV
I was returning to the dorm after my club ended. As I was walking I got reminded of something. A few days ago, an incident took place between some students from class C and class D. I don't know much about the details but I believe that it was all planned by Ryūen-Kun, the dictator of class C. Sakayanagi-san told some students from our class to gather information about the students from other classes. From what I've heard he is infamous for his delinquent behavior and he can resort to such underhanded tricks. The whole matter was taken to the Student Council but what surprised me was the result of their hearing. I heard from Hashimoto-Kun that the class C students withdrew their complaint.

                    It was quite strange for them to do so as they were the ones who planned it. It seems like class D did something to make them withdraw their complaint. As I was completely immersed in my thoughts, I suddenly bumped into someone.

Ayanokouji's POV
Finally, the matter between Sudo and class C was resolved. Albeit slowly, but the doubts on Sudo were being cleared. After reflecting, I realized that I involved myself too much this time. I needed to dial back a little. I was on my way back to the dorms. The temperature today was 31°C.

“Seems like it will keep increasing” I muttered.

 Summer in Japan is very hot and humid with daytime temperatures ranging between 21 to 32 °C. Soon our summer holidays will begin for two weeks. From what I've heard, the school has something planned for summer. I don't know about the details but I have to keep my guard up. There is also Chabashira-sensei who has taken quite an interest in me due to my entrance exam test scores. I still don't know her motives but if she becomes a hindrance in my peaceful life then I'll need to deal with her.

                    As I was pondering in my mind, turning the corner, I bumped into someone. She was a girl of average height with mid-back length brown hair tied up in a ponytail and gradient blue eyes. She felled back due to our collision. She made a sound saying 'Itai' which was very cute but it might have hurt falling on hard ground.

"Sorry. It was my mistake as I was spacing out while walking" I apologized while lending my hand to help her stand.

"No. It was partly my mistake too as I was also not focusing on my way" she said while taking my hand. On standing up, she brushed off the dust from her clothes.

"Sakurai Mizuki, class A," she said smiling. On a close look, she was indeed beautiful. Her eyes were brimming bright in the setting sun and her hair fluttering through the wind, emitting an aura of absolute poise and confidence.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, class D," I replied in my monotone voice.

“Are you also heading back to the dorms after the club?” she posed me a question.

“No, I needed something from the convenience store but yes I'm heading back to dorms “I replied.

“So, do you want to head back together?” she asked smiling. She looked very cute while smiling but I was caught a bit off guard by this sudden invitation. This was the first time we’ve ever met yet she invited me. I didn’t see any malice behind her words and it will be quite rude if I turned her down.

“Sure if you won’t mind” I accepted her invitation as there was no reason for me to refuse. We headed back to the dorms together. There was not complete silence on our way back as she kept asking me questions about my class and classmates. After we parted ways, I returned to my dorm.

Mizuki’s POV
I bumped into a boy. He was pretty tall with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. After introducing ourselves, I came to know that he was from class D. I asked him whether he was going back to dorms and suggested to head back together. He accepted it. To not make things awkward, I decided to initiate a conversation. Mostly, I was the one leading the conversation while he was just replying with his monotone voice which he didn’t change the whole time. After we parted ways, I reached my dorm room. Entering the room, I just jumped on my bed. It was a tiring day.

“Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, huh? Quite an interesting student.” Watching the ceiling of my room, I muttered.

A/N:
So this will be the first chapter. Thanks for reading. If you find any grammatical mistakes then comment down. I will try to update next chapter soon :)