What happened to him?

How could the man you were definitely sure is an innocent and clean human who grow up studying be the same man tying you up in this endless dungeon?

You frowned.

Can you bring back him?

The real Jaemin who are far from this? The Jaemin who's a human experiencing the rollercoaster feeling being in school years?

"You kept staring at my face. Is there something you want to say? Is this kind of face your style?" He chuckled.

Suddenly, you felt some sort of connection somewhere in this place.

Could it be Jungwoo, an Empathy, thinking the same?

It's not impossible that you can feel connected to him the most. Both you and Jungwoo found the peace from being uncontrolled with the help of each other's presence.

It sparked hope from you.

Using your pulsating empathy, you felt his emotions inside. There was a mixture of various emotions.

The most evident is rage.

"Jaemin, why are you mad? Won't you tell me anything?"

His smile dropped and he looked definitely irritated.

"Are you reading my mind right now?" He hissed coldly. "You have no right to do so."

You leaned at him and flinched when the burning chain clawed on your flesh. But still, you continued with your objective.

"I'll help you out here. Let's get out." You furrowed your brows, mistaken tears slipping out of your passion to make everything alright. "You once told me you like dancing.."

"Oh yeah. I remember that when I sat beside you cause I really liked you. So, you were actually paying attention to what I'm saying?" He giggled, annoying you.

Still, you sticked with your plan.

The thing is.. you actually have no idea about what he likes to do aside from that because you both barely talk and those times he approached you, you were not really listening.

Okay. Whatever. Just make this bad shit turn into a softie. You told yourself.

"You were meant to be in the path you really wanted to, Jaemin. You were meant to enjoy your human life. Of course, not only enjoy but experience pain." You gulped, his eyes shooting at you. "I-I mean everyone does. Everyone experience that thing. And that's beautiful, Jaemin. That's more worth experiencing that being in a locked dungeon here, being a.. well.. bad person. You have dreams, I know, and you should be working hard to achieve it than being here."

Your Empathy rushed in and you could feel something in his chest, in his emotions.

He was sad.

Perhaps, it's working.

You looked up to take a look in his face and his confident gaze that intimidates you is now shattered. His eyes are starting to show regret. Jaemin visibly gulped, knowing well you can see right through him.