Operation Fierce Glass (Somalia) 6-18-13

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

8-22-18

GagetsSmoke grenadesClaymore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gagets
Smoke grenades
Claymore

Gadget Evaluation

Gadget: Skinwalker Mask

User
Jacob "Skinwalker" Tyler

Lead Specialist
Elena María "Mira" Álvarez

Description: "Very few people can surprise me as I've seen many things over the years but JT certainly surprised me as he made his gadget all by himself and certainly baffled me at first. The Skinwalker Mask is a balaclava laced with highly advanced tech that Kali herself has tried getting a close look at it but JT being who he is denied any and all access to it, the balaclava when applied will allow the user to digitally change their face with stunning realism that it can be hard to distinguish from real to fake.

This is done by JT having a clear look at a person's face as his visor scans the face and will input the details into the balaclava which then adapt it's look to that face.

This gadget has such high potential that I'm both jealous and amazed JT made this by himself, I certainly look forward to working more with him in the future."

BACKGROUND
Born in a purely Navajo community in Colorado, Jacob doesn't remember much of his early childhood due to the fact he wasn't raised around other Navajo since his mother had an arranged marriage with a business man. His stepfather kept him away from other Navajo so Jacob at the time wasn't aware of the traditions his people had due to his stepfather setting him up to inherit the business and gave him a education that would lead him down that path.

Despite the easy lifestyle his stepfather laid out for him, Jacob wanted to work hard and began volunteering at a repair shop when he turned fifteen and he grew to love the lifestyle, enough that he went to MIT for mechanical engineering and graduated with a master's degree. However during his time at MIT he would meet his future wife Natasha as they quickly developed a relationship and had their daughter Doli when he was only twenty two.

After his daughter was born, Jacob felt a desire to learn more about his heritage so he and his new family moved back to where he was born and despite him being purely Navajo, he was not welcomed due to his lack of knowledge of Navajo traditions. Jacob tried to have his family accepted into the culture but eventually gave up and moved where his family wouldn't have to deal with that.

Jacob though would enlist in the USMC after 9/11 since he wanted to make sure his daughter would grow up in a safe world. Despite the hardships and traumatic experience that would come with enlisting in the marines, Jacob loved the brotherhood like aspect as he grew a second family you could say. After years of fighting in the war and lack of time being home, Natasha filed for a divorce which Jacob reluctantly agreed to but understood why. Because of this Jacob wasn't able to see his daughter that much as Natasha had power over when he could visit.

Despite the unfair situation, Jacob never missed a birthday for his little girl despite Natasha not wanting him there. In 2008 Jacob would be recruited into the MARSOC Marine Raiders and often served as a quartermaster when not in combat where his mechanical engineering expertise came in handy often improving the weapons and gadgets for the fellow Marine Raiders.

Jacob's first big operation was Fierce Glass where he and other fellow Marine Raiders worked with Green Berets to eliminate a Somalian terrorist group. Here Jacob worked with Green Beret Leland "Loki" Wright as they quickly developed a brother like bond and worked very well together, enough that Jacob introduced Leland to his daughter and made him her godfather, during the operation Jacob would ironically be nicknamed Skinwalker due to his lethal deception skills.

PSYCHOLOGICAL
"Smart, driven, and unrelenting. These three words perfectly describe Jacob or JT as he prefers, I could tell I was dealing with an intelligent man as soon as he entered the room but he's far from smug, he's actually very humble and modest casually speaking. I started by asking about his Navajo heritage and he admits he isn't at all in touch with his culture but knows his people don't like him by any means.

I asked why he thinks this and he responded that his lack of knowledge and respect for the Navajo culture is a big part of that and he knows they wouldn't appreciate him taking on Skinwalker as a codename as it's a very very taboo subject for Navajo people but he expresses that he's okay with not being a part of his culture as he is proud of who he is today as a person.

He expresses that he respects my position as six and doesn't envy it as it's a big responsibility to fill and says he's willing to help however he can. While I appreciated the sentiment, I continued by asking what he thinks of his daughter and he immediately said that he's proud of her but he admittedly feels bad that he wasn't always around but is nonetheless proud that she's attending Stanford University on a scholarship cause to him, his daughter's success means the world to him as I can tell he's scared of leaving her alone which is a fear I can understand myself.

We moved to a more interesting topic about his position as a combat operator and Senior Chief of RnD and he's admittedly excited for the opportunity as he promises that he's gonna bring out the best in his fellow operators and the director of RnD despite Mira's competitive nature but he jokes saying it'll make things more interesting." ~Harry "Six" Pandey

if you wish to use Skinwalker, let me know ahead of time

Rainbow Six Dossiersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें