"Mmm no, I don't see something like that, it'll be more formal," Aiura states. "Are you guys excited for the trip though? I know I am!" She pulls the conversation away from the reading but not before giving me a puzzled look that makes me worried. What did she see?

"Yeah, it's going to be so much fun!" Chiyo says, "I still need to pack but I just bought a new bathing suit the other day and I'm so excited to wear it!"

"I bet you are since Kaido will be there," I comment with a smirk. Chiyo's face turns bright red at my statement. Kaido finally asked Chiyo out a few days ago, thank god for that, it was starting to get annoying to watch both of their faces turn into tomatoes and stutter like they forgot how to speak. But they are really cute for each other and I'm so happy for Chiyo, she is always in a good mood, not that she wasn't always in one before.

"Speaking of relationships..." Chisato starts, "You and Saiki are so cute! The way he waited for you at work! Ugh, it was the sweetest." I laugh and cover my face with my hands.

"You're dating Saiki?" Aiura squeals, "I didn't know that! That's so cute!"

"Yeah we've been together for a little while now," I say with a smile. "He is so sweet and yesterday, he told me he loved me."

The girls scream in delight at my comment. Chisato and Aiura start throwing questions my way while Chiyo is so excited that she falls out of her chair.

"OH MY GAWD Y/N!" Chiyo shouts and gets up from her position off the floor. "Tell us ALL the details!"

I roll my eyes at her intensity, "Well it was pretty out of nowhere. I was making popcorn and out of the blue, he asked, 'Why do you care about me', which was so cute since he seemed surprisingly self-conscious about it, almost like he was thinking about it for a while. So I just told him that I think he's amazing, thoughtful, caring; basically, it was a speech about all the things I like about him. It seemed to make him relax so I went back to watching the movie and he just blurted it out, and at first, I thought I heard him wrong but he was so serious, it was just- so... wow." I say while looking off into space, remembering the events. "I really love him too. It's crazy, I've never felt like this about anyone before."

"Aww!" They squeal.

"What happened after that?" Chisato asked curiously.

"Uhm... we kissed and then it got... kinda intense," I say and I look over at Chiyo, who looks like she's about to explode.

"DID YOU GUYS DO THE DIRTY?" She bursts. Aiura covers her mouth to stop her laugh and Chisato's eyes are wide.

"No- no we didn't!" I say putting my hands up defensively. "But I think it was definitely going there... or something."

"Then what was the problem?" Chisato asks with her hand on her chin, leaning forward even more.

"He uh..." I trail off, trying to find the right words. "He got excited and I think he got embarrassed so we stopped and he just left."

"Oh wow," Aiura says. "That's... yikes." I sigh at her comment.

"Was it awkward today?" Chiyo asks.

"A little, but I basically just breezed right by it to attempt to ignore the tension," I explain honestly. "We walked to school in the usual silence and partnered for the lab in science today so I think it was fine."

"Did you want him though?" Chiyo asks. I raise my eyebrows at the personal question.

"I-I mean, I guess?" I say.

"It's a yes or no. Did you want him?" She states seriously.

"Yes."

"Then girl! You need to go after it!" She exclaims. "Saiki is a shy and closed-off guy. If you want it, you gotta let him know!"