"I don't know what you mean," I respond. "Listen, it was nice talking but I have to get back to work, customers are waiting so-" 

Before I can finish my sentence, Saiko pulls me into the supply closet roughly and shuts the door. Leaving us in close proximity. It's dark in the small closet and I can barely see his figure from the light seeping in from underneath the door.

"I came to PK for Teruhashi, but I like your feistiness so I wanna have some fun with you instead," he smirks while pulling me by my wrist so I'm flush against him.

"You're disgusting, let go of me before I scream," I demand while trying to sound tough but on the inside I'm terrified, I'm stuck in a small room with a psycho. Trying to get around him would be a daunting task on its own considering his body is blocking the doorway, making me feel even more cornered than I already am. 

"Oh don't be like that," he says while slowly pushing me backward until I feel the cold wall against me. "You know you want me. Stop pretending like you don't."

I open my mouth to scream but before I can make a sound he covers it with his hand. I try to squirm out of his grip but he easily overpowers me, using his body to trap me against the wall. I go to punch him with my free arm but he grabs it and pulls both of my arms above my head. He stares down at me with a predator-like gaze. I freeze, realizing the compromising situation I'm in, my breathing starts to quicken and I hear my heart pounding in my chest. 

"You should see how inviting you look right now," he whispers into my ear.

He begins leaving a trail of kisses on my neck but I cringe away from his touch, the sensation awakens another fight in me and I try to do anything I can to force him off of me. He presses even closer and moves so his knee is between my legs, make it even worse of a position to be in. My vision starts to get blurry from incoming tears and I pray to whatever higher power that someone on staff will need to come into the supply closet. "Y/n, I'm going to remove my hand and if you scream we are going to have a real problem." He says while gripping my hands tighter and I whimper at the pain. I nod slowly and he removes his hand.

"See this isn't so bad," Saiko says and goes back to kissing my neck. I feel his hand travel against my thigh and up under my skirt. I shut my eyes tightly and wish I was anywhere else but here. I want to scream and move away from his sickening touch but I feel paralyzed. I can't do anything as hot tears roll down my face.

I don't want this, I don't want this.

Before I have time to register what's happening, a sudden light enters the closet, indicating the door was flung open. The next thing I know, Saiko is ripped off of me and is now sprawled on the floor holding his face. A warm hand gently pulls me towards the door and when I open my eyes, I'm in my apartment.

I look around frantically, my breath uneven and I have a hard time seeing due to my tears. Warm hands lightly hold my shoulders. Kusuo is standing in front of me saying words that I can't hear. His voice sounds far away for some reason and I can't focus on what he's saying. It's warped and it feels like I'm underwater again, like my nightmare. I can't calm down, the panic and fear still coursing through my body. The places Saiko put his hands feel scorching hot on my skin, the unwanted touch burned on my body. 

A pair of arms wrap gently around my back, and I'm pulled into a warm chest. At the new support, my legs give out and now I'm on the floor. But the secureness of the arms stays present as one hand rubs my back and another caresses my head. This feels nice. I feel safe. After what feels like years, Kusuo's voice breaks through the unknown barrier.

"Y/n," He says softly. "You're okay."

He keeps repeating the same thing out loud and I feel my anxiety start to dissipate, my breathing starting to go back to normal, and my chest feeling less tight. After I am calmer, I realize that Kusuo is practically cradling me. I release my tight grip on his shirt and frantically stand up back, now embarrassed. He opens his arms to let me do so and he also stands back up, but a lot slower, probably to not startle me.