Y/N: Keigo...

Blue flames rose up from Dabi's hand and hit Y/N, it's even exploded. By the time the flames disappear, there's no longer trace of Y/N.

Dabi: today... the LOV killed one hero...

■Hawks's POV■

Mirko was scream calling me, but not because of how Y/N found out about me. Y/N found out that I've been cheating with one of the girls from my agency. I feel like shit when I saw her pained face. When I'm about to fly to look for her, Mirko called me and said that Y/N might be in danger. 

I can't lose my Baby bird

I'm flying to Mirko's place when I hear a call to all the heroes nearby to come to a certain location, there's a villain attack and a hero was being injured. The point was right on the way to Mirko's place, I grew antsy. The moment I arrived I saw police and other departments already there. There I saw Mirko and Endeavor, I flew down and approach them.

Hawks: what's... happening in here?

Both Endeavor and Mirko look back at me. I could see how Mirko's really angry and, sad. She comes at me and

SLAAAP

I feel my cheek stung as my face was slapped by Mirko. Endeavor comes and holds Mirko still, telling her to calm. I look up to see the now brimming with tears Mirko.

Mirko: you jerk (sobs) if... if you didn't do that...(sobs) she wouldn't drive alone at this time of the night... (sobs) she... won't be targeted by the LOV... If anything happens to Y/N... and her baby... I'm gonna ick your ass...

baby? is Y/N's pregnant? where is she?

Hawks: what... happens in here? what does it have anything to do with Y/N?

Endeavor: the civilians said that he was driving right behind Y/N's car, and a gush of flame came. Y/N protects everyone on this road... but, they saw as her body was finally hit by Dabi's flame.. now... we still couldn't find her body...

I could feel my heart skips a beat. I look at the scene, Y/N's car is there, all burned up. 

no...

Some officers come to us, bringing some evidence inside bags.

Officer1: we... couldn't find the trace of her body... the only thing that we found is...

The officers lift the bags. I saw the ripped piece of the clothes she's using today and, her strands of hair. My chest becomes stuffy.

no...

Officers2: we also found blood and according to the test it was hers... and so do the ashes we collected from the place where the witnesses said Winter Lady got hit by the explosion... and...

no...

Officers2: from this... we're really sorry to say this but... we conclude that Winter Lady or L/N Y/N was burned to ashes by the LOV Dabi.... 

Officers1: we... declare that... pro hero Winter Lady... has fallen while protecting the civilians...

no... please...

Mirko: No! (sobs) her body wasn't founded... (sobs) you can't just.... (sobs) she's... I should've been her baby's godmother... no.... Y/N... (sobs)

I watch as Mirko fell to the ground and cries. Endeavor face is unreadable. I look at the scene where they said they last saw her. I walk closer and my knees grew weak as I fell on the spot.

no... Y/N.... my child too...

I touch the darkened spot on the road, an image of Y/N's face flashes through my head

no... my Baby Bird...

Another image of her smiling face as she greets me flashes through my head, making my chest feels tight.

Y/N....

Her sad expression from earlier now lingers in my head.

no... please... I'm sorry... I haven't even apologized... 

Hawks: Y/N...

■3rd Person POV■

Mirko approaches Hawks, tears are still coming out of her eyes. She's intending to give him a good beating. Just when she's close enough and about to grab him, she stops. The sight makes her intention to beat up Hawks right here and now, vanishes.

Hawks is staring blankly at the darkened spot on the road, hand placed right on the top of it, and tears streaming out from his eyes. Mirko's chest becomes painfully unbearable, and she too falls down on her knees.

Mirko: how (sobs)... how dare you crying like that (sobs)... you... jerk (sobs)

Today, a hero has fallen...

The beautiful and kind hero for the civilians, winter lady...

And the sweet and kind person to her friends, L/N Y/N...

As everyone prays for the Winter Lady to have a good and peaceful sleep...

Hawks feelings, also asleep along with the love of his life...