Dabi senses that Y/N being worried about the civilians. He then points his hands at the civilians and smirks. Y/N became frightened, knowing what Dabi would do.

Y/N: No! please... You... Your target is me right? leave them alone!

Dabi: what a good hero, even in this situation you're still worried about those people....but....

Dabi grins at Y/N, and she could see that flames start appearing on his hand. If Dabi throws a sea of flame, her ice barrier would definitely break. 

Y/N: No!

Dabi grabs Y/N's hair, making her look at the civilians' way.

Dabi: just like you a good hero... I'm also a good villain... and my job is, to taunt the civilians.

With that Dabi blow a huge wave of blue flame towards the civilians. The civilians grew panic when they saw that and turn around, but because it was crowded it's hard to move. They all surrender their lives to fate and shut their eyes as they see the flame is getting closer. But the flame never hit them.

Toga is holding a piece of ripped clothes in her left hand, and the knife she's holding has blood in it. Toga grins widely, Dabi too smirks as he let go of strands of haircuts on his hand.

Toga: How brave~

The civilians see as the ice barrier is getting thicker, and right on the other side of the ice wall, stands Y/N, parts of her body were burnt. Blood gushing out of the side of her neck, her hair is uneven as she cut the part that was grabbed by Dabi. Part of her clothes is also ripped.

She's panting, definitely not in a good condition. She looks back at the civilians behind her and gives them a reassuring smile.

Y/N: please leave this place, call the police and other heroes.

The civilians are sad and worried about the sole hero in front of them. She's in her civilian get up, all wounded. But they can do nothing and follow what she told them. They're all started to run away, getting as far as they could.

Civilian1: Winter lady please be safe!

Civilian2: Winter lady please hold on a little more, we'll get help for you too.

Y/N listens to all of those cheers for her, with a sad smile. She's happy that she could hear them all. To be honest, she thinks she couldn't get out of here alive. Her body is wounded all over, and she's getting weaker by now. Y/N places her hand on her stomach.

Y/N: I'm sorry... mommy will try her best to protect you...

Y/N averts her gaze back at the two villains in front of her, but they're not there.

Dabi: acting as a hero until your very last breath huh?

Y/N looks to her right, Dabi and Toga are right next to her. Dabi raises his hand, aiming it at Y/N. Y/N takes a step back until she hits the roadblock, she looks back and down. The sea waves are not calm at all. She looks back at the villains but the face Dabi makes is different.

Dabi: I don't want to do this to you... but, as the niece of Endeavor and the fiancee of Hawks, the current number one and number two heroes, you're unlucky to be related to them... just like me.

Suddenly Y/N feels everything will be useless. The image of Hawks, flashes through her head as tears fall from her eyes.

 The image of Hawks, flashes through her head as tears fall from her eyes