"Hey!" Nendo bellows, waving his arms around his head, "we got Saiki to come with us too! Let's go!" As you're about to leave Teruhashi passes by.

"Where are you guys going?" She sweetly asks, a constant light shining around her. Kaido and Nendo have a mini freak out trying to explain the details of the planned hangout. You look over at Yumehara when they're talking and see she's staring at Kaido, who is being very dramatic with his hand gestures. You catch her blush when he looks over at you both for a split second before returning his gaze to the dazzling Teruhashi.

'Aw, she likes Kaido,' you think.

You tune back to the conversation to hear Nendo ask Teruhashi if she wants to come and a few back and forths of "I don't want to intrude," and "No, you're not, join us!" she eventually agrees. We finally walk off the campus, Nendo leading with the rest of us in tow. You all walk for a little until you remember your conversation earlier with Kaido.

"Hey Kaido, what does Jet Black Wings mean?" Next thing you know, he jumps right into telling you about Dark Reunion and how they are an evil organization that he fights against. His speech goes on for a while and with each passing second, you grow more amused.

"So those bandages keep your power's in check?" You ask him, pointing at his arms.

"Correct, my powers are very strong, so wearing them is for everyone else's protection," he proudly says.

"Wow that's very interesting," you say, "so what powers do you have?" He starts to stutter before finally saying that he can't say because it's too complicated so you decide just to go along with it.

"Yumehara, didn't you tell me at lunch today that you've been seeing some shady people hang around that shop by your house?" You say trying to bring her into the conversation. She looks at you and blushes when Kaido looks at her too, confirming your suspicion that she likes him.

"Um well yeah, it is kinda weird," she replies quietly.

"Maybe it's Dark Reunion, might be interesting to look into," you say looking at Kaido.

"uhh yeah yeah, maybe I will." He says trying to mask his hesitance behind his "cool guy" façade. You turn over to Saiki who has been quiet this whole time. He stares ahead and looks as uninterested as ever.

"What made you decide to come?" You ask, honestly surprised to see him here. He just shrugs his shoulders and keeps that same emotionless expression on his face.

'I guess he doesn't feel like talking,' you think.

After a few more minutes of walking and listening to Nendo talk about his love for ramen, you guys stop in front of the restaurant and head inside. Kaido is audibly very pleased since apparently, the last place they went was a complete dump. As you walk in, the delicious smell of food fills your nose and after talking to a hostess, the group is led to a rectangular table off to the side. Nendo instantly sits down seeming very eager. Teruhashi sits down across from him and Yamuhara sits down next to her. You are about to follow (since the unintentional setup would be girls on one side, guys on the other) when you realize this is the perfect chance for some match-making.

"Hey Kaido, would it be okay if you sit here?" You say gesturing to the corner spot next to Yumehara. Yumehara's eyes widen and she looks up at you with a blush. "It would be easier since then I can sit here," you gesture to the middle seat next to Nendo, "and I can sit across from the girls." You finish with a smile, hoping that he says yes.

"Okay," he says and plops himself down in the chair and begins looking at the menu. You mentally celebrate and sit down, looking up to see Yumehara hiding her face in the menu. Saiki sits down next to you and even though you don't know it, you saved him from the dread of having to sit next to Nendo and deal with Teruhashi trying to get his attention since he's now completely across the table from her. Although Nendo is somewhat isolated from the other guys, he doesn't seem to mind as he mumbles to himself about what bowl to get. You stare at the menu trying to figure out what you might want to get when you feel eyes glaring at you. You look up just in time to catch Teruhashi before she changes her expression again, back to her sweet smile.

'Dude chill', you think and start to get a little frustrated that she is looking at you like that for no reason that you can think of. You inhale and relax, knowing that you can't really do anything about it anyway.

The waitress comes over after a few minutes and you guys order your food and genuinely have a good time! The conversation flows great with talking about school, and work, and what next magazine Teruhashi is gonna model for, to the restaurant, etc. Saiki doesn't say very much throughout the whole meal but it doesn't bother you. You can tell that Saiki doesn't want to be here so you assumed a while ago that he was probably forced to come by Nendo or something.

After everyone is full, you guys pay and walk out. Everyone goes their own way to get home after you all agree that you'll see each other tomorrow at school. Once everyone parts ways, you and Saiki end up walking in the same direction. At first, it was a little awkward but then, after a few minutes, it got comfortable. After being in a loud restaurant and constantly feeling the need to avoid awkward silence, it was nice to finally be able to relax. You knew Saiki wouldn't say anything so it felt nice to have a breather. Saiki at first was expecting you to blabber on and on to try and avoid uncomfortable silence but was surprised when you didn't talk. He was glad that he didn't need to concern himself by getting involved in a meaningless conversation. Although not being able to hear your thoughts is still a concern, having it be completely quiet was a comfort that he didn't get to enjoy often. You reach the stairs to your apartment complex and both stop.

"This is me," you say and point your thumb towards the building, "I'll see you later." Saiki nods and as you go to walk up the stairs, you remember something.

"Hey Saiki," you call out to his already retreating figure. He turns around and gives you a look to continue. "I know you probably didn't want to be with us today but we were all glad you came." He looks at you for a moment before nodding his head and continuing his walk down the street.

You turn and continue your walk up the stairs with a smile on your face. You have friends! This fresh start thing is already going great and you couldn't be happier. Sure, Teruhashi seems to be a little sour towards you but it's not something you want to worry about at the moment. You unlock the door and enter your apartment.

"I'm home!" You call out, knowing no one will answer. You set your backpack down on the floor of the empty apartment with a sigh and go to change into more comfortable clothes. For the rest of the night, you relax and watch your favorite show.

What a fun day!