II-MME

EUNJI's

today is my Wedding day. To whom? The person who hated me most. Who? A girl who named Park Chorong. Well , She was my classmate from kinder to College. funny right?  We have been together ever since we are children, but guess what, we never get along.

I actually don't hate her. It's just that i like teasing her, I like making fun of her. I see her as someone small and fun to make her cry.

Bomi , Her bestfriend is my bestfriend too. Funny right? , Bomi was my colleague at work and she was Her art buddy. But we never hangout together as a group , it's always me and bomi or bomi and her.

Flashback:

"Bomi? Are we expecting someone to comeover?" I heared chorong asked. I heard the door clicked and it was her smiling at me. But she eventually frowned as she sees me.

"Hi" i said.

But i never get any response from her.

"Unnie, Eunji say's hi" Bomi said but she acted like she never sees me and bomi. She get inside her room and she never went out anymore. But i prepared something for her. While bomi was out to buy some snacks i immediately grab my backpack i pull out a remote controlled snake at let it get in her room.

I counted 1-5 and there she goes.

"Waaaaaaahhh !!!!! There's a snaaaaakeeee bomiyaaaaa." She cries i continued to laugh outside while she was screaming inside her room.

I almost die laughing as Bomi entered , she was shocked with Chorong's Loud screaming.  She immediately opened the door of chorong's room and there i saw her on her most devastated state.

Her hair was rumbled and eyes were swollen from crying. I took a picture of her and laugh so hard i picked . A few moment later i just felt a sting in my face it was chorong who punch me on my faced.

"You idiot !" She was crying so hard that time.  She "you freaking babooooo ! Get Out ! get ouuut !" She was shaking and bomi helped her sit at her bed. Later on she escorted me out of their house.

"you know you've gone too far right?" Bomi asked.

"Serves her right." I answered and i just walked away.

End of FlashBack.

"So how's the groom?" Wendy asked. She's Eunji's and Bomi's friend together with Hayoung.

"I won't be doing this if not with our parents." Eunji said hesitantly. "You know how much i hate her right?"

"But, Unnie chorong is a nice person. She's sweet and cute." Hayound defending chorong.

"Not Eunji's type tho." Wendy answered.

"Sweet?" Never in my life i imagine her to be sweet with me. I just smirked hearing hayoung complimented her.

-----

The ceremony was about to begin when my mom talked to me.

"Eunjiya." I looked at her. "i know you don't like this, but i am so grateful that you agreed to this."

Yes it's my parents decision , ever since we were kids they have planned the marriage. But they just informed us a year ago. Of Course, we both dis agreed but we both value our families so despite of our different views regarding this wedding.

We proceeded.

-----

I waited at the altar and i can see her entering, she was wearing a simple dress and a beret. It was not a church wedding i can see the pain in her eyes but of course i have to do it.

-----

"And you may now kiss your wife" the pastor said.

I hesitantly walk towards her , grab her small chubby cheeks and kissed her  i felt her tears on my cheeks. And she slightly pushed me.

I heard everyone cheering.

"I present you Mrs. Jeong Eunji and Mrs. Jeong chorong."

And everyone cheered.