Its always something

Start from the beginning

"The drug store ones takes like 2 seconds but ok" 'go off queen'

Jahseh pov

"Damn why you tryna go back to jail so fast?!"

"I'm not I'm just saying he dumb, and I don't want to because I know damn well you ain't gon come visit me"

I snapped back at her, she squinted her eyes as ski took kyro out her hands

"Jahseh, I could of sworn we already talked about this"

"Come on, your parents are about to fight"

Ski said lowly walking out of the kitchen making me ignore him

"Ok but I'm still upset about it!"

"Well then tell me what I can do to make it up?"

"Come to my visits"

"I told you I was going to, damn! Your so fucking dramatic! All I was tryna do was make some money for us and your upset"

"I was in jail! Alone! And my girl couldn't even give me the love I needed so yeah I'm upset"

"Ok and I apologize! I'm sorry, I won't do it again! How many times do I have to apologize"

I just rolled my eyes leaving out going up to our room hearing her following behind me

"Jahseh"

I ignored her calls

"Why are you tryna fight with me right before you gotta go to jail"

"I'm not trying to"

I answered truthfully Sitting on the end of the bed making her come between my legs but I didn't touch her and I kept my head down.

"I won't ever miss a call, a visit, a court date, I'll be there every step of the way and I apologize that I wasn't"

I look up at her pulling her on my lap

"That's all I wanted to hear"

I said with a smile kissing her causing her to giggle

-

Michelle pov

I was on jahseh's back with 2 nerf guns as he ran around the house with one. We we're playing nerf guns with ski around the house out of boredom but the shit actually fun.

We ran into the living room after ski and he quickly snatched up kyro. I gasp

"Put my baby down!"

He shook his head using ky as a shield to his chest

"Get his head bae"

Jah whispered to me making me constantly throw shots to his head he screamed running again making ky laugh from how fast he was going.

As we chased him I couldn't help but smile from ky's adorable laughs. Ski ran in a corner

"I fold! I fold!"

He screamed making us laugh and jahseh put me down. I dropped my guns taking my adorable baby out ski hands. He was sucking on his fingers with his cute ass dimples.

I walk upstairs with him to get him ready for bed since it's already 8 at night.

"Uh da da da da"

"Dada"

"Dadadad!"

He screamed excited

"Dada!"

I called him, I didn't call him by his name because then he'll do it. That's how he learned ski's name, he repeats.