No one spoke. They knew too well that they don't know how it is to be in my shoes. As soon as the bell rang for afternoon classes rang, we walked to our rooms and continued daydreaming until the day ended.

----

Finally, My inner self rejoiced since the last bell for today went off.

"I so need that bubble bath I've been craving for the past days." I stretched my aching muscles.

"Don't stay in the tub for too long. We still have many projects to accomplish tonight." Kei reminded. Oh yes, they're coming for a sleepover and to finish the projects.

"Yeah, don't stay for too long because last time, we thought you drowned yourself to death only to find out you were just sleeping." Sujeong joked resulting to our eruption of laughter. These girls really know how to cheer me up.

We were chatting and joking along when we stopped on our tracks to notice a swarm of girls crowding near our cars. Yes, our cars, because I've started using my car. I can't risk on getting scolded by my mother dearest.

"What's going on?" Jisoo asked one girl out of curiosity.

"One of the hottest guys in Royal Oaks High School came here in his Aston Martin DB9." The girl answered and continued squealing.

I think I broke my eardrum.

"Do you know who this guy is?" Mijoo asked another.

"Yeah, he and his group of friends dominated the female and majority of the male population in Royal Oaks. They're so handsome and talented and smart and handsome." The girl said dreamily.

She said 'handsome' twice. Should I tell them? I want to tell it to them as a joke but never mind.

"That's not what she meant. We mean do you know the name of the guy?" Soul asked frustratingly as the girl continued shouting like there's no tomorrow. Am I exaggerating, because from the looks of her, I'm definitely not? I'm stating the truth. Trust me.

"For crying out loud, can't you just go to him and ask him who he is? If you do, we'd give you a million thanks." She retorted and matched it with rolling of the eyes.

So much for being a girl, she's a, uhmmm, how do I put this? A biatch.

"Let's just go. We're wasting time." Kei declared and went to our vehicles. Good thing they weren't damaged but I really wanted to see who the guy was so I jumped and jumped until I could take a look on him. When I did, I totally regretted it because he and I shared eye contact and he's now making way towards me. I quickly got in and attempted to turn on the ignition.

"Damn car!" I hit the steering wheel as the car hadn't roared its engine to life. I heard a knock from my tinted window.

Shoot, he's here! Should I open?

I was in the middle of arguing between my consciences when my phone rang.