Was that Him?

The so called 'stranger' stumbled upon some familiar shinobi of Konoha. They attacked the unknown man to ensure Leaf's safety. He claims to be an 'old friend' of theirs and finally reveals his face to them. The three shinobi was quite stunned as they discovered who the man under the bandages was. Who might it be?

Notes: Thanks for the readers by the way ^^ Hope this is more interesting than the 1st Chapter and another note all of this starting from the "gate" in Chapter 1 occured before the time Team Kurenai ate lunch.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor any of the story's characters, Kishimito Masashi does.

Chapter 2

The trio's eyes widened at the sight of the man in front of them.They paused for a moment before talking.

"I-It's you??" they asked with a shocked and disbelieving tone.

 Just as they were about to mention his name, once again he stopped them. He slowly told them to keep quiet about their encounter just before the three of them felt suddenly drowsy and weak. He covered his face again before they slumped on the floor. Luckily, it was very early so nobody saw them. He carried them to a nearby park so that they could rest from the sedative they inhaled.

After the business with Shikamaru, Ino, and Rock:

The stranger continued to walk to his destination after all the troublesome stuff that happened. He stopped right before a shop that had a sign outside saying: Ichiraku Ramen. He entered the said shop and sat down. The old man cooking cheerfully greeted him and a girl from behind asked him what he would want to eat.

"Ramen," he quietly said. Clearing his throat, he repeated it in a louder voice, "Ramen, I'll have some ramen please Ayame-san."

This shocked the lady quite well noticing that the man was a complete stranger and he knew her name. "S-sure thing," she replied trying to be as normal as possible.

Five minutes later, his order was served on his table. Though having the bandages around his face, he still looked like he was smiling from nostalgia. Well, he really did though it was not obvious. Ayame talked to her father about the suspicious situation. They decided to wait for the man to take the bandages off when he eats since that would be easier and safer than forcing him to do so considering that he looks stronger than they are.

The stranger immediately noticed their motives through their actions and expressions so he spoke, "Stop acting like that," startling both of them. "Since I trust you both, I'll willingly eat without the bandages, Ayame-san... Teuchi-san," he continued with a deep and calm voice.

Since it was early, the doors were closed and that ensured him that nobody else would see. As he turned back after looking at the doors, he saw an excited duo a couple of feet away. Sighing he pulled the bandages down revealing his face. They were really shocked and was about to exclaim his name. But then again, he sweat dropped and quickly threw the chopsticks into the latter's mouths.

"I think I'm getting used to this," he thought and sighed. "Don't tell anyone about this," he said as he finished bowl and quickly fled out.

Noon...

The tall stranger decided to go somewhere else for the meantime. It's been 4 hours since he arrived and his stomach was begging for food. "Oh yeah, lunch..." he thought to himself.

He remembered the place where they cooked really good meat so he headed there. He walked in the noisy shop silently avoiding people.

"AAHAHAHAHA! You lose Shino!" the brunette exclaimed.

"Whatever, you made this contest up anyway," the bug-lover replied.

Hinata was quietly sitting beside Shino while they waited for their orders. She noticed a man with an orange scarf that came in. "Eh? Was that--- him?" she slowly said without anyone hearing her.

Hinata's P.O.V.

The man who just came in suddenly caught my attention. He was awfully familiar to me. I stared at him for a few minutes while Kiba and Shino were arguing. He somehow attracted me without even standing out. He kind of blended in with the people around except that nobody seemed to know him. I kept on looking at him and his movements.  He sat down accros our table facing me so I shifted my eyes back to my two friends with my heart thumping like crazy. I blushed at the moment because I'm sure he caught me staring at him.

"Hinata," a faint voice called. "Hinata!"

My eyes widened from the startle Kiba gave me.

"I've been calling your name 10 times already. Is there anything wrong with you?" he said.

"U-uhm I w-was just thinking of s-something." I was sure that I blushed again which made me blush even more. I probably didn't hear him calling because I was too focused on the issue about the man accross us.When I looked back, he was gone.

"That was fast... He even finished his food," I thought as I looked at the used chopsticks placed neatly on top of the bowl. I still couldn't get over the situation. He looked like someone I knew.. someone special. After minutes of thinking it through, I decided to brush it off and eat with my friends.

Normal:

The stranger didn't really leave. He stayed outside the shop like he was waiting for someone. Well, he most likely did. Team Kurenai went out of the shop and Kiba sniffed the air.

"I smell something quite familiar," he said as he continued to sniff.

They all turned around. The man was there leaning on the wall. They shortened their distance between the stranger their eyes burning in fury.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Shino and Kiba angrily interrogated the stranger.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

See what happens in the next chapter!

Author's notes: The ending was quite off and the chapter was short. I'll make the others longer when it gets to the interesting part ^^'' sorry for the errors and all. The next chapter would involve Naruto and Hinata ^^ but not all lovey-dovey and stuff... anyway I won't spoil it.