I finally felt safe and my anxiety had gone. "Thank you, for everything. I need to tell you though. I have no other choice but to stay with Mr. Larusso..." I said. "What? What about - "No, I don't have another choice.

I know that your sensei doesn't like him, but if my mom finds out that I wrecked the car, both of them will kill me. Even if Mr.Larusso is paying for everything. They  will always be mad at me for something and this will make them furious" I explained.

I told him that, with this injury I wouldn't be able to run errands for them anymore and would have to be around a lot more. They would hate that, and I couldn't deal with being abused for much longer.

I had to escape. I knew Hawk would understand. "I wish you could live with me but my mom wouldn't understand, that guy must not be so bad if he's letting you stay with him" he said assuringly.

Mr Larusso then walked into the room and said we should get going. "Thank you for taking her in, I wasn't sure about you but you seem like a nice guy" he said then left the room. "That boys a Cobra Kai. Isn't he?" he asked me.

"Yeah, what's the problem with you and those guys, he told me something about a sensei?" I asked him with a confused look on my face. "It's old high school stuff but...that kid did save you so he must not be so bad either" he said. We then headed out.

We drove to my house and Mr.Larusso helped me pack all my things. I wrote a small note to my mom saying I've decided to move away and I'll be no trouble anymore.

We walked into Mr.Larusso or Daniel as he told me to call him now' house, I saw a girl who looked my age, a boy who looked my age and and older woman. "Hi you must be y/n the girl from the phone, I'm Amanda Larusso.....Samantha....introduce yourself"

"Oh, you can call me Sam. You go to West Valley right?" she asked. "Um yeah nice to meet you" I replied.

She smiled back at me. "I'm Robby Keene, I'm one of Daniel's students" he said with a slight smile. "Let me show you your room" Daniel said. He walked me over to a room that wasn't anything special.

His daughter decided to help move in all my clothes and she made small conversation with me and after we both layed on the bed. I checked my phone, there were a lot of texts from Miguel. A few from my mom.

Mom
- Where are you? You took the car? When you get home you're done.
                                                                              Y/n
                             - Check the note at home. The
                              car will be back in a few days.          
                          Goodbye.

Tears formed in my eyes. Even though she put me through a lot it was still going to be upset to forget about her. I checked the texts from Miguel.

Miguel
- Hey r u okay?
- Heard what happened feel
better!
- Did you wake up?

                                                                      Y/n
                                        - Yes I woke up today I'll            
                                    see you at school on Friday

It was wednesday today. "Hey so......you like any boys at our school?" she asked me nicely. "Between me and you, actually I do" I answered.

She sat down on my bed and scooched close next to me. "Who is it?" she questioned. "It's Eli..or Hawk" I answered. "Oh my god no way! I went on a date with his friend the other day, Miguel" she then told me.

"Really? I met him the other day at the mini mart. Do you like him?" I asked her eagerly. "Yeah, but I think he's mad at me because I haven't introduced him to my Dad yet" she said.

"Why haven't you? Oh, because of Cobra Kai...." I said. She nodded her head back at me. "What are you going to do about Hawk. I mean, my dad HATES the Cobra Kais and wasn't he mad that my Dad was taking you in? Which if you don't mind me asking...why is he?" she asked me.

I really hated answering this question but it seemed like I was going to have to a lot now. I explained to her what's been happening with my stepdad.

"You're Dad was appreciative of Hawk since he did save me in the car and Hawk was pretty happy since you're Dad is basically rescuing me" I said.

The rest of the night Sam told me all about West Valley and her Dad. It seemed like things were finally going to be good in my life.

Vote if you want more chapters! 💞💞💞💞