The past is nothing when I have you two.

▶ | Space Song.

Cutting ties.

Cutting ties with someone can be extremely draining. All the memories, trust, and happiness are flooding down the drain. Cutting ties with family, however, is the most mentally exhausting thing ever. Families are the people we look up to and count on whenever something goes wrong. Families are homes built on the foundation of trust and love. It's where you're meant to be most free.

However, when your family doesn't give you that foundation of trust and love, when it doesn't give you the ability to be free, and when you don't feel like you can look up to them and count on them, you get to choose whether you want to let go or not. 

You don't get to choose your family, but you do get to choose how they're allowed to treat you. You may feel guilty in the end, but you'll never regret moving forward.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

-ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Waking up to the loudest snoring you had ever heard was not exactly your forte.

In fact, waking up with people next to you, wasn't your forte. 

You slowly opened your eyes and heard it. The absolutely loud snoring of someone with their arm around your waist.

Who the fuck is this guy- GET HIM OFF- EW WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT- WHERE AM I-

A million thoughts ran through your brain in the split second of his first snore. And let's just say, he wasn't so lucky as you elbowed him.

Straight in the face.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK!"

You heard him falling off the bed you laid on and immediately regretted acting on your reflexes. You quickly turned around, gaining the attention of Geto, who had been woken up by your movement and the shouting of his boyfriend. As you faced where Gojo fell, you saw as he got up off the floor holding his face. You exhaled, being glad that your suspicion wasn't true. 

Oh, thank the gods I wasn't in a random creep's bed.

"Mind telling me why you wanted to ruin my beautiful face", Gojo asked, as he held his nose in agony. You scoffed before stating, "Well, I'm sorry the first thing that came to my brain was that you were some creep!" 

You heard the sound of bedsheets shifting behind you, revealing a sleepy Geto sitting up beside you. He looked at you both, confused as to the situation that had unraveled before him. "What the hell happened-", he asked with a soft chuckle. Gojo immediately looked at him through his hands, "Well, I don't know if you noticed or not, BUT Y/N JUST ELBOWED MY FACE!"

You pouted, "HE SCARED ME AND I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEONE RANDOM!"

Geto had the look of a parent when both of their children came to them with arguments. He looked amused, yet tired due to the fact it was...

7:43 AM.

Oh

My

Fucking 

Lord.

You silently cursed, realizing you had disturbed both of their sleep. Well shit.