Welcoming

[s/n I made this as a joke for my e-girlfriend at the time but I just dropped it but I'm bored now so.. this is a fanfic for joseph and Percy from identity v]

It's been a week since percy has arrived in the nursing home. He feels alone, isolated. Growing up he's never thought that this would be how he'd spend his senior years. Him being there wasn't always the plan as he always thought he'd be tooken under the care of the one he cared so much about. The one he couldn't save himself.

---

Percy is checked up on by a nurse right before supper, she supplies him with his meds and offers him a chance to talk with her.

"Mr Undead, I'm so delighted for you to be here. yknow, growing up you were sort of an idol to me. I always was fascinated by science and hearing about everything you've done was just.. I couldn't believe it." She looks fondly at him but he was sitting in that damn chair like always whenever she was there. He would sit there looking out the window doing nothing.

"Oh.. Supper will be ready in an hour so I will bring it up here for you like usual." She thought and hesitated for a minute.

"You know there's a pool, right? It'd be nice to go out and have some fresh air maybe even go for a nice dip in the pool.. or the hot tub! ah, how relaxing does that sound?"

Percy does nothing.

"Well, I'll be off now. I'll see you later then."

Percy waits for her to leave before going up to grab his meds placed on his bedside table. On his hot girl bedside table were his meds, a letter he kept safe and a picture of his loved one. He grabs his meds and grabs a water bottle from his mini fridge that was besides his closet. As he swallowed down the pills he went to lie down, there he would grab the letter and re-read what was written.

"Dear Percy,

I am writing this to you so you know how I've been. It's been so long since we've last seen eachother and so I had to update you. It's been so amazing over here! The views and everything are amazing and I can't believe you passed up the opportunity to come along with me but knowing you, your work is more important. You do know how much I hate when you pass up opportunities like this. Listen, lighten up for me when I come back, okay? Stop passing life by-"

Percy couldn't take it any longer. Tears began to run down his cheek filling his pores with salt. He quickly pulled himself together and he knew what he had to do. He had to stop moping around all day. How would they feel if they knew that he was acting this way? This wasn't the life he nor they wanted himself to live.

So now, Percy was getting ready for the pool.

--