Second Shot - Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

Start from the beginning

One day she asked him while they were working on a case "sir apki yaha posting huye kitna time hua? "

"Yahi kuch do mahine.. Kyu?" He asked looking at her

"Ye jagah kitni sundar hai or Mujhe yaha aye huye kitna time ho gaya, meine kuch bhi nahi dekha" She pouted while he was amused "parso sunday hai... Aap... Ap sath chalenge" She asked hesitantly.

He saw her silently for few second intensely then said "agar usi hak ke sath pucha hai jaise academy me pucha tha point 1857 jane ke liye.. To haan"

She smiled beautifully and jumped happily "okay fir sunday ko milte".

"Sunday ko? Arey bich me saturday bhi hai uska kya? " He asked in panick is she is going somewhere, he won't be able to see her for a day then.

"Arey sir apko to kuch bhi nahi pata, arey ladkio ko bahot se kam hote hai.. Dress select karna, matching accesories, sandles, grooming.. Or bahot kuch.. It will take atleast a day" She said excitedly.

He got amused seeing her act like a teenager, he never saw her this side before, may be this is the same naina Naveen used to talk about. Carefree. "Naina relax, tum to aise behave kar rahi ho jaise ki it's a date" He blurted then flushed on his own remark.

"I ... Ah... Mein... Ab.. I just go... Jati hu" She stammered feeling shy. He shook his head. They felt ticklish. Thinking the day as a date, an unofficial date. She hits her head lightly while blushing "silly girl'.

Sunday. He first took her to Tashi Jung Monestry where they did some shopping. He secretly bought a pair of earrings for her but couldn't gather the courage to give her, what will he say or she will think of him? He pocketed them. Later they had street food as lunch, tried lots of new dishes.

Later they went to Chamunda Devi Temple, while she prayed he keeps on admiring her simplicity the same way he did at point 1857 when she was wishing at wishing pillar. Lastly they went to Sourabh Van Vihar.

"Pata hai Naina iss jagah ka naam ek army officer ke naam par rakha gaya hai" He filled her with information "this is the most beautiful and my personal favorite place here... Or wo dekho.. " He showed her snow capped Dhauladhar mountain range

"jab waha se suraj nikalta hai to aisa lagta hai jaise pahado ne sone ki chadar odhi ho" He was showing her everything with enthusiasm while she was enjoying every second of it because his company was more interesting. They saw each other there was contentment in their eyes, a comfort of peace was there. He never want this to end.

Sarfira sa main musafir, Paanv kahin thehre na mere, Phir meri awaragi ko
Aane lage khwaab tere.

"Boating? " He asked wanting to spend some more time. She nodded happily.

Sailor sails the boat while they enjoyed the ride. The view was magnificent so was their chemistry. He saw a speck on the corner of her lip. He indicated to remove it but she was clueless, so he decided to remove it himself. As soon he touched the corner of her lip, her breath hitched, she was having goosebumps while he enjoyed his effect on her.

Yeh pyar bhi kya qaid hai, Koyi hona na chaahe riha, Dil mein ho tum, aankhon mein tum, Pahli nazar se hi yaara, Ye Ishq Ki Hai Sajisein, Lo Aa Mille Hum Dobara.

He went in canteen to have dinner when he saw lauki in dinner and he made a face then remembers Naina also doesn't like it. "Uss se bhi puch leta hu.. Agar Dinner nahi kiya hai to sath chalte hai"

He went to her quarters and knocks on her door. She opens the door in surprise "arey.. App itne jaldi agaye, abhi to orderly ko bheja tha" She asks him to come in.

"Mujhe bulana ke liye.. Kyu?" He asks in confusion, he saw her wearing apron which surprised him.

"Haan aj canteen me lauki bani thi.. Jo mujhe nahi pasand, bahar barish bhi ho rahi hai... To socha aj khud hi kuch paka lu.. Or apko bhi bula lu.. Apko bhi to lauki nahi pasand" She said rolling chapati.

"Tumhe khana pakana ata hai? " He asked in surprise getting a new information about her.

She saw him with teasing smile "kyu jo hath bandook utha sakte hai wo belan nahi pakad sakte".

"Nahi aisa nahi hai.. Wo.. Tumhe kabhi aise dekha nahi.. I mean khana banate.. Mujhe malum nahi tha you can cook also... " He was embarrassed.

"Ab to pata chal gaya.. Bas ye roti ban gayi hai.. App please ye plates table par set kar denge" He nodes and started setting the table. He turns and saw her secretly cooking and meanwhile wipping her forehead. He felt butterflies, a homely sensation he was having.

Him and her like husband and wife. He gazes out of the window, watching rain poring outside. What a meaningless life he was living. How wonderful his pale life will become if she will be there in it permanently. She made him feel alive.

Tere Bin Ye Saare Mausam, Berang The, Bemaza The, Shaamil Nahi Thi Tu Jinme, Wo Saare Pal Bewajah The. Wo Zindagi Hai Hi Nahi, Jo Main Tere Bina Jee Liya. Dil me ho tum, Aankhon mein tum, Pehli nazar se hi yaara, Pehli nazar se hi yaara.

They had their dinner in silence, for the first time someone cooked for him, and it overwhelmed him to the core. How desperately he wants her, she has no idea. He wants to tell her, that how much he loves her.. No worships her. But he just can't tell her straight away, let her get adjusted to his proximity first, then he will confess. For now he will enjoy this beautiful phase of their life, where they can't say much neither can hide their emotions.

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankho Mein Tum, Pahali Nazar Se Hi Yara. O Ye Ishq Ki Hai Sajisein, Lo Aa Mille Hum Dobara.