"yeah, you've been single all your life." haru laughed.

"i dont care, i'm not going."

"oh come on, dude. if you meet this chick, i'll not bother you anymore with your love life."

"tsk, fine."

after daisuke changed his clothes, they went to his car and started driving to that particular cafe.

y/n was now the cashier, taking costumers orders because the original cashier went to the bathroom.

she was taking a middle aged woman's order when the woman said.

"you're very pretty, do you have a boyfriend?" the woman asked.

"thank you and no, i dont have a boyfriend." she respectfully replied.

"oh, may i ask? how old are you?"

"i'm 21, ma'am."

"you're young, well then. have a good day." she smiled sweetly before going to her seat.

"have a lovely day, your order will be ready soon."

haru and daisuke made it to the cafe, well what do you know. its where y/n works at, they entered and sat down on the comfy couch.

haru then examined the place, looking for that chick he heard about.

his eyes landed on y/n who was taking a guy's order, he knew that was the chick. he can tell just by looking at her.

"imma go order, what you want?" he asked daisuke.

"coffee."

"okay then."

it was haru's time to order, he looked at y/n, literary admiring her beautiful face. she smiled and asked for his order.

"one regular coffee and one iced mocha frap." he replied.

"okay, sir. that would be $6.71."

"here. oh, and can you be the one to serve it to us?"

"oh sure!" she was about to give him the change,

"oh, keep the change."

"but sir, this is $50."

"keep it." he smiled again before going to their seat.

y/n still was shocked but she maintained her cool and kept doing her job.

the original cashier came and replaced y/n, she was now serving people their orders.

"one regular coffee and one iced mocha frap!" someone said.

"oh! that guy's order." she took the order and went to serve it to them.

"here she comes." haru said.

daisuke kept his cold attitude and didn't pay any attention to haru.

"here's your order, sir." she said before placing their orders on the coffee table.

daisuke looked at y/n, he had to admit that she's beautiful. he still kept that cold attitude going.

"thank you, uhm?" haru said.

"y/n. my name's y/n."

"nice to meet you, y/n. i'm haru and this is my friend daisuke."

"well, nice to meet both of you."

daisuke and y/n exchanged looks before looking away.

"well, can i get your number?" haru asked before giving her his phone.

"oh uhm, sure... here." she was hesitant but just typed in her number.

y/n bowed before walking away to work, yelena who was watching smirked.

"soo? who will it be?" yelena nudged y/n's shoulder.

"what?"

"the black haired hottie or that hottie with a taupe hair color, also did you give him your number?"

"uhh, i dont know what you're talking about and yeah. he asked for my number so i gave it to him, he seems nice."

"yeah, right."

"oh, also their order was about $6 and he gave $50, said to keep the change."

"woah, they rich."

"they're both hot and good looking but i have to admit that the black haired guy hits different for me." she honestly said.

"ohhh, finally taking interests, huh?" yelena playfully smirked.

"oh shut up." they both laughed.

" they both laughed

'i'm not supposed to be feeling this way for a girl i just met, that girl hits different.

her aura, her vibe, everything about her is different.
who is she? i would like to know more.'