All grown up

All that happened 6 years ago. After high school I got into college. On the first day I vowed to my self I would loose that weight, and I did. I lost the weight and I now work with football players. I coach all around the world. I'm currently in Barcelona right now because I got offered a job with FC Barcelona. Yea I know Neymar plays there but they offered me 1,000,000 euros a year! How could I turn that down?!? I drive up to Camp Nou and get out of the car. I have my hair down but I have a liga on my wrist(hair tie). I have Adidas pants on with a Brazil NT shirt on. I walk into the managers office. "Hello ms. Santos how are you today?" Luis Enrique says. "Very well thank you for asking. How is your day?" I ask. "Good,good. Now are you ready to meet the team?" Luis says. "Yea I'm ready." I say. He gets up and we walk out to the field. The team is already on the field when we walk out there. "Listen up boys." The boys turn our way and look at Luis. "This here is your new coach." They all look at me. I smile back at them. "Hello I'm coach santos but you can call me Jessica if you want to run extra laps." I say sweetly. "Okay ms. Santos you can hold practice today I'll be in my office doing paperwork" Luis says. I smile at him and nod. He walks away and turn back to the guys. "Okay 5 laps around the field!" I say. "Ugh really?" Gerard says. "Your right pique I'm sorry. 10 laps!" I yell as they start running. They all throw something at Gerard and keep running.
When they finish running they get water and start putting up the cones up. I decided to have them have a 1 on 1 . " Okay boys split up into two groups" they spit up into two groups. "Now first person in their line get on your stomach." They get on their stomachs. "Now I'm going to kick this ball and yell go and you are going both case after it and bring it back to me. You have to dribble it back, you can't kick it back. Got it?" I say. They nod and there are a few yeses. First up was Messi and Neymar. I drop kicked the ball all the way on the other side of the field. "Go" I yell. Lionel gets up faster than Neymar and gets there first. Neymar tries getting the ball away but come on it's THE lionel messi. Right before lionel comes and dribbles it to me Neymar pokes it away from him and dribbles it to me. He looks me in the eye. "Here you go coach." He says and gets back in line. I have them do that each three times. When we finish that and I have them get water. Next I have them do agility drills. After about 3 hours of practice I decide to call it a day. "Okay guys I think we're done for today. You boys did great today. I'll see you tomorrow." I smile at them and walk to my bag I grab it and walk in on the showers really quick while there still fooling around outside. I put on a crop top that says 'pizza is my valentine'. I also put on some blue jeans and my black ankle boots on. I walk out and let my hair down. I start walking to my car when I hear someone say my name. "Jessica wait!" It was Neymar. Great. I turn around and there he was the man I fell in love with. He also broke my heart. "Jessica y..you" I stare coldly at him. I cut him off. "I look amazing. Yea I know I lost the weight. " I say rolling my eyes. "Jessy I didn't mean to hurt you when I told you that!"he says yelling at me. Oh hell no! He is not going to start this now. "Well how would you like it if the person you fell in love with wanted you out of their life!" I yell back. I open my car door get in and drive away leaving him speechless.