• ⏺🐾 | patience

Caregiver: shuichi
Little: kokichi

"Shhhh." Shuichi said as he pulled his fingers to his lips. They were currently at the super market looking for some new snacks to fill up their home. Kichi was being very loud from the cart. "Sorry." Kichi said back in a annoyed voice as he continued to play on shumai's phone with the volume still very high, he only put it down like 1 volume. Shuichi rolled his eyes as he took the phone from his little and slipped it into his pocket. "You can have it when we get to the car baby." Kichi groaned and crossed his arms in annoyance. "Fine. You're mean papa." Shuichi ruffled up kokichi's hair and nodded. "Yes, hon, I'm mean. You're so right." They reached the snack aisle and ouma was all over the place. He wanted all the snacks! But... shumai said only 5 snacks. "Pick only 5 baby, we're kinda on a budget." He said as he scrolled through his phone allowing kichi to pick out his snacks. Kichi lost track of the snacks because he ended up putting at least 14 different snacks in the cart by the time shumai looked back up from his phone. "Kokichi." Shuichi said with a raised eyebrow. "Oopsies...sorry papa.." Kokichi looked down as he put away the snacks he didn't like the most. After shumai payed for everything and was putting the groceries away In the car--- little ouma saw something. A candy machine. He pointed at it in excitement, practically jumping around to show he wanted to go get some candy. "Not right now. Let me finish packing up our snacks and maybe you can get a candy." Kokichi nodded as he sat down on a bench next to the candy machine and watched his caregiver pack the things away. He felt a pain in his body when he saw shuichi get into the Car and motion for kichi to come as well. He wanted to throw a tantrum. He walked over with a sour expression and his face red and hot. "Hmph.." he said as he sat down in the car. "Why are you mad sweetie? Papa had to get coins for the machine." Kichis face lit right back up as he clapped his hands and ran over to the machine. "I told you to be patient, right honey?" Kichi nodded not even feeling embarrassed in that moment because he was getting candy, and candy always took away his troubles. "You can get whichever one you want." Kichi got a lemon flavored candy and a grape one and grabbed his papa's hand as they walked back to the car. "Thankies dada! I love you!" Shuichi's eyebrow raised once again. "Just a moment ago you were so angry at me, though." Kichi crossed his arms again and stuck his tongue out. "I know baby I know. I'm just teasing you."

Word count: 486