'I am just playing around with you, so what's up?'

'Oh yes, could you come over pwease?'
You could literally hear him pouting and see him showing off his adorable puppy eyes.

'Sure, I'll be there- anything you need?'

'Nothing, you just come here.'
He huffed playfully now that he has to wait.

'okay~ Hyung will be there soon.'

Beomgyu blurted something in gibberish showing his excitement before hanging up and jumping around the living room.

He sprinted to the kitchen wanting to prepare something to eat, he hadn't had his breakfast, all these days the food was already set on the table with his entry in the dining room be it the morning breakfast, the late afternoon lunch, the early dinner or a midnight snack. Yeosang had made sure to provide him with ample food even when he was away. But today it was different, he wasn't there nor was the food. 

Anyways he wasn't complaining, the state of ataraxis is always pleasant. The absence of mental stress or anxiety is often overwhelming to its regular visitors but Beomgyu was new to the world of questioning everything now that the reason for all this was not on his mind he was comfortable. But comfort doesn't last long here.

Or does it..?

...

He smiled at the ramen bowls, he  pressed his chin down onto the counter and stared up at the digital clock, it just had been twenty minutes of waiting but Beomgyu was already over it.

He played with the chopsticks trying to pass time when the door rang, he shot his head so quick he might have seen stars apparently due postural hypertension. But who care if you vision is blurry and you are dizzy, it's Yeonjun after all.

He rushed to the door almost pulling it out of the frame because of his excitement (not literally). A genuine smile spread over his face, "I know I am handsome now stop staring." Beomgyu wasn't staring though, he just shrugged it off as the older invited himself in.

"So..?" That was creating  awkward energy around, Beomgyu looked away from the older's gaze. He suddenly started feeling uncomfortable, his guts kicking in. The older wasn't giving off the same vibe he usually did.

They say trust your instincts but Beomgyu did the very opposite. He ignored the heavy air in the atmosphere answering the question "umm watch a movie?" "Sure." The elder moved his eyes to the TV set infront of them following with a chuckle.

That laugh was too sweet, too much feeling, it seemed forced but it wasn't. Yeonjun clicked his tongue and turned back to Beomgyu who clearly was having a debate in his mind but both of them were oblivious of what the other had on their mind but the difference was Beomgyu felt the energy while Yeonjun was blind and senseless to all the younger's low vibrations he was captured in lust.

Busy admiring the younger's face and now it getting hard to ignore, Yeonjun just smiled and plopped on the couch switching the Television on.

Beomgyu shook his head he was just over thinking all this. 'It's because we are talking after so long.' he tried to convince himself but a voice in his head answered his doubt 'It wasn't like this yesterday though.' 'Shut up!' he yelled at himself internally, sitting beside Yeonjun and his body unintentionally maintained it's distance.

Something was off.
The ramen bowls long forgotten now it was his mind's turn to be twisted, already half way through the movie and Beomgyu doesn't even know the name of the movie which he was had been seeing for an hour and fifteen minutes now. He was just blankly staring at the screen.

"Okay, Beomgyu what's wrong?" Beomgyu flinched as Yeonjun's hand made it's way to his shoulder.

Yeonjun gazed all over the younger's face, pushing his own face forward for a 'clear view'.

Beomgyu had been craving for attention, Taehyun wasn't there to provide him with it but Yeonjun was. "Maybe..."

And before he could think of the little sin it was already committed. A pair of soft lips on his, the feeling was so different that he froze trying to process it all. It the lust felt awkward and uncomfortable but he gave in, his eyes closing slowly making the most of out of the attention that was on him.
It felt so wrong but at the same time he wanted it.

...

Another chapter done!

I am on 2% battery both my phone and my body.

In the upcoming parts I am going focus on Taehyun's part. And he'll enter back soon dw.

Vote or else you won't get a cookie 🍪