"And what if I stay here? I think I may have someone to take care of." I send it, knowing he'll know I mean Adrian.

"Do as you're told or I'll have to come out there and drag you back here in front of everybody. But you might like that, being the slut you are." I don't respond, leaving the circle and exiting the party to make my way to his room.

I stand outside his door, trying to imagine what his reaction will be. I knock, only to find it swinging open at the contact. I hesitantly step inside, shutting it behind me, and move across the dark room slowly. Before I can make it to his bed, in one moment the lights turn on and I see Tom standing up from where he had been sitting in the chair in the darkest corner. He flicks his wand twice, causing the door to lock and what I assume is a silencing spell is cast on the room. He puts his wand away and we both stand in a tense silence for a moment. I inhale sharply as he approaches me quickly, striding towards me. When he reaches me his hand moves up and wraps around my neck, moving me so I'm pressed to the wall, him towering over me.

    "Tom-"

    "Shut up." He says sharply, tightening his grip on my neck momentarily. I let out a small moan, testing him and teasing him slightly. He growls deep in his throat. "You're really doing that right now?" I don't respond, gazing up into his eyes nervously but damn is he attractive.

I decide my life is already in enough danger there's not much else I can do, and move my hand downward slowly, letting my fingers graze his hip and move past his crotch to his thigh, then tracing them back up and teasingly touching where he needs it most. He glares down at me darkly.

    "You're such a fucking slut."

    "I know you liked watching me makeout with Adrian." In a swift motion, he grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head with one hand, then using the other to pull my head back roughly by my hair.

    "Say his name again and you'll fucking regret it."

    "So that is what this is about? Well maybe if you hadn't been ignoring me all week I wouldn't have had to do that to get your attention." I snap.

    "So you made out with Pucey to get my attention."

    "Why else? Merlin you don't actually think I like him?" He grows frustrated and pulls my hair harder, earning a whimper from me as my head is tilted upwards towards him.

    "I just watched you makeout with him, after spending nearly all of your time with him. How can you possibly expect me to not think you like him?" He says through gritted teeth.

    "I-"

    "I didn't tell you to speak." He says harshly, adjusting his grip on my hair. "Such a fucking whore... so desperate for me." I whimper at his words, earning a rough tug on my hair and his hand drops my wrists to cover my mouth as the other leaves my hair and moves to press my waist against the wall completely, pushing his body into mine.

My eyes flutter shut as they roll back slightly, having missed the feeling of him on me so much. His hand moves from my waist to my knee, trailing up the inside of my thigh achingly slow. I let out a throated moan through his hand, and open my eyes to find him smirking down at me.

    "You don't get to fucking do that with another boy and expect me to just forget it, understand?" When I don't respond, he grips my inner thigh tightly, causing me to whimper again. "I said, do you understand?" I nod quickly, desperately, and he moves even further up, passing my skirt and grazing his fingers on my underwear. He removes his hand from my mouth and places it above my head. "You don't deserve me." -_- wow ego ok, but to be fair I did makeout with someone else to piss him off so I can live with it. He chuckles darkly, shaking his head and smirking down at me. "No, you don't. I treat you way to fucking good. You're such a pathetic slut."