Preface

This novel is a work of fiction unless otherwise indicated. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or individuals, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Plagiarism is prohibited! Copying a work without permission from the author and claiming the work of others is a crime.

•••

Everything that happens in this story is naturally fictional. This is my own original work and I don't copy the works of others, any resemblance of my work to the work of others is unintentional, it is only coincidental.

•••

All right reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

•••

Open for constructive criticism. Please bear with me, expect some grammatical and typographical errors. I am not a professional author, nor I'm still in the process of improving my writing skills. If you're looking for a perfect story with clear and smooth grammar, I'm telling you! This is not for you, so better leave, and much appreciated.

•••

Not suitable for young readers and sensitive minds. This novel may contain strong and potentially offensive languages, highly explicit and excessive sexual activity, intense violence and rape which maybe offensive or disturbing to some readers. You have been warned.

Read at your own risk.

•••

Copyright © All Rights Reserved
mindfreaklessly • 2021

•••

Reach me out through these accounts: