Chapter 46 - Sister Apparel

Start from the beginning

Jamescharles✔️- Sister Apparel photoshoot today with my favs🥰❤️ launching Thursday
♥️:5.3M 💬:71.0k 🗣️:52.5k
user- Charli really said this is not pg
user- Noah trying not to look👀
user- the clapping👏😂👏
user- Larray said no

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Come here, guys," James says as all of us come together, gathering around in a circle." They finished the setup for the shoot, so we are going to put you guys on the desk, and they will probably hand you props," James as we all nodded, listening to him.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Blake. Lilliana, come here," James yells as the both of us come over. I was a little worried that James noticed the tension, and that's why he called us over. Right now, I was honestly not in the mood to talk about it.

"So I wanted to do an up-close shot of merch color with both genders. The problem is we only brought only one guy version, and it will only fit Blake since it is his size. So since Lilliana is already in it, I was wondering if you two would take a photo for me?" James asks.

I thought about it for a second, I didn't want to do it, but today wasn't about me. It was for James's photoshoot, and I had no right to be selfish about it. Plus, it wasn't like there was bad blood between me and Blake, it was just awkward.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I answer before Blake can say anything as James smiles, clapping his hand. Then hands Blake the merch before walking away.

"Hey, Blake. I know we haven't talked in a while, but I hope we both can stop avoiding each other," I say, looking from the floor to Blake's eyes.

"I hope so too, Lilli. Everything has been so weird. You want from being like my baby sister to someone I don't even talk to anymore," Blake admits as we both ease into the awkward tension.

"Well, it won't be like that anymore," I say as Blake and I hug before Blake leaves to go change into his new outfit.

Tiktokroom

Tiktokroom: Fans seem to think something is going on between #Lilliana and #Blakegray after looking closely at Avani's newestTiktok207,695 likes𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 2891 commentsuser- That is so fucked upuser- Since when cant friends huguser- That is s...

207,695 likes
𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 2891 comments
user- That is so fucked up
user- Since when cant friends hug
user- That is so messed up

Tiktokroom: Fans seem to think something is going on between #Lilliana and #Blakegray after looking closely at Avani's newestTiktok207,695 likes𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 2891 commentsuser- That is so fucked upuser- Since when cant friends huguser- That is s...

Tiktokroom: #Blakegray and #Lilliana on baewatch👀❤️
267,821 likes
𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 298,457 comments
user- The Noah and Griffin situation again
user- Watch those hands, Blake
user- I don't ship
user- homie hopper
user- Since when can't Guys and Girls be friends

Tiktokroom: #Blakegray and #Lilliana on baewatch👀❤️267,821 likes𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 298,457 commentsuser- The Noah and Griffin situation againuser- Watch those hands, Blakeuser- I don't shipuser- homie hopperuser- Since when can't Guys and Girls be f...

Tiktokroom: #Lilliana clears up rumors about her and Blake dating
𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 Brycehall, Blakegray, and 234,668 others
𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 291,345 comments
user- The way people jump to conclusions
user- Normalize girls have male friends
user- Told ya